[BOUNTY] CLOSED Compartilhe CHEGA MAIS

Olá comunidade BR/PT
Com alegria que venho convidar a todos para a estreia de um projeto que venho há meses querendo colocar em prática e finalmente vai acontecer!

CHEGA MAIS
Chega perto
Chega junto

A bounty é muito simples:

Siga @lulucool, compartilhe o tweet com o spaces marcado para o dia 11/set e tagueie uma pessoa da comunidade aqui no tópico junto com um print e link do seu share. Usar #ChegaMaisNear #ChildrenOfTheDAO é legal também.

Para ser válida sua participação, você precisa ter um perfil com mais de 100 seguidores e/ou criado há mais de 6 meses (queremos espalhar a boa nova e trazer público então se você é um desses fakes de bounty, nem tente :nerd_face:).

Aqui o link pro share

Tenho 20USD ~ NEAR para os 10 que participarem e se enquadrem nas regras acima. Se até o fim da bounty não tivermos 10compartilhamentos, o valor será dividido e distribuído entre as participações válidas.

Começando agora até dia 10/set
VALENDO!

chgms
E nos ouvimos dia 11 no nosso espaço, combinado?

:heart:
L.
luluca_l.near

21 Likes

This is hype​:sparkles: i wanna participate on this

3 Likes

Luluca, compartilhado​:tada::heart: @Camofa

3 Likes

@calebav oba, obrigada, ao faltou marcar alguém aqui no fórum no teu post, tá? :pray:

@cedrick.near click :globe_with_meridians: and follow the instructions to validate your participation :raised_hands:

5 Likes

Compartilhade :yellow_heart: :sparkles:
@igormoura

3 Likes

Obaaaaa, vamoooos. Quero todos lá domingo pra gente nascer junto esse rolê :star_struck::sunglasses:

3 Likes

Is this right @LulucaL ??:pleading_face::sweat_smile:
@Mimirosemartinez5179 let’s hopped in :sparkles::sparkles:

4 Likes

Now It’s done. Tnx :raised_hands::innocent: When I receive the resource I will pay straight to wallets.

3 Likes

https://twitter.com/yonaxkawaii/status/1568063313086660609?t=BB_baGAdHvdUWFohfOKiMQ&s=19

yonakawaii.near

Hop in! @eyesore.near

1 Like

Done​:sparkles::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: it’s your turn @Novie23
@Butterchelly21

2 Likes

For the my best interest I opt-out.

1 Like

1 Like

I appreciate everyone’s participation but #enoughmaisnear is a wrong translation of the correct #.

#ChegaMaisNear this is the tag we want to raise on twitter.

Unfortunately I can’t consider a misinformation spread.

I’ll take the opportunity and reiterate that it’s a spaces that will happen in Portuguese, ok?

I find this race to win the bounty Nears very sad. A lot of people are here for that and not for the real interest in the proposal.

3 Likes

This is not for me I guess
Good luck on your project buddy

1 Like

I would like to report a very strange behavior from some profiles participating in this bounty. From the way I was receiving the forum and twitter notifications it seems to me that either people are together in the same room, sharing the same device to participate, or is it the same person changing profiles and performing the obligations to validate participation.

Everyone who share the wrong # “enoughmaisnear” is disqualified as I said earlier

[quote=“LulucaL, post:16, topic:28416”]
Unfortunately I can’t consider a misinformation spread
[/quote], it’s no use editing the post here on the forum and deleting the tweet. I realized what you are doing.

Please respect the work we are trying to do. The bounty value is symbolic (and really very little and that’s why the fakes profiles alert to win in amount), this project is for friends and people WHO UNDERSTAND PORTUGUESE and have real interested in helping, participating, being part of the movement.

I really wish this kind of thing didn’t happen again. I’ve seen it in several bountys, polls, contests… It’s clear that something is not right. Please stop!

:face_with_monocle:
L.
luluca_l.near

2 Likes

Let’s join in tagging some people :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: @rueryesun.near @Yoneru

louietism.near

2 Likes

violet_spades.near

obrigado por esta oportunidade @LulucaL

@exintrovert2

3 Likes

exintrovert2.near

zetsue001.near

1 Like

I don’t do bounties but this one looks simple. I’ll give it a trial let it spread to my portuguese friends :laughing:

2 Likes