[Bounty Closed] VN Artists DAO Logo Creation Bounty

Here’s my version of the bounty

2 Likes

Hello everyone! here is my design for the logo.

Wallet : aslam.near

2 Likes

Vietnamese silk Lantern hanging on the VN letter at the right side
And Behind the star eye is embedded for the vietnam culture recognition
Simple Clean Lines S Studio Logo Design Graphic

adam7.near

2 Likes

Many beautiful designs here I really appreciate all of your efforts, yet the deadline is still here and I want to see more people can get involved in our event and I hope to see more wonderful designs. Thank you all for participate

1 Like

I swear this gonna be my last entry for this bounty.
This represents old Vietnamese culture grungy and style mixed with today’s modern style of living which is minimalism

1 Like

Hello !!!

3 Likes

HIIII

1 Like

Hello, my entry with the inspiration of conical hat (nón lá) - the shape of triangle combine to create 3 letters V.A.D stands for Vietnam Artists DAO.

Color set: Red-Yellow (good fit for both dark and light theme)

My wallet: agnesba.near

Thank you

3 Likes

Hi!
I made a logo with 2 ways to use them.
I hope you enjoy! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
wallet: mbellei.near

3 Likes

Hello nice bounty, really happy to join
My wallet: mimimamo.near
VAD concept 1
VAD concept 2

3 Likes

Just came up with this again and still more to come

2 Likes

After viewing this proposal i started studying about Vietnam and it’s culture and made this

Here is another one

NEAR wallet :- suman076.near
Hope council members will like my creation.
Thanks for the opportunity.

2 Likes

Here is my entry. Hope you like it. The star was made from 3 letters V.A.D stand for Vietnam Artists DAO

My wallet: duyhoa.near

3 Likes

Hey, sirs! I’ve been freelancing as a graphic designer for 2 years, so when I ran into your post, I couldn’t pass by. Looking forward to reading your feedback.

1 Like

Hello! This is my entry. I made a colored and black N white design of it. The logo contains the star which represents the 5 classes in society from Vietnamese flag and the combination of red and yellow. I also include the famous buddhist temple which is the “Tran Quoc Pagoda” and the brush pallete as a sign of arts. Hope the council will like my design.
Thank you.

1 Like

Thank you everyone for your participation, we have received many great submissions. And now our team will choose the best logo that is suitable for our spirit and the winner will be announced later.

4 Likes

Finger crossed :crossed_fingers:
All the best mates

1 Like

After consideration, we would like to congrats the winner of this bounty: @duyhoa. Your logo has been selected by the VAD team, we will send your reward via Astro DAO. Once again thank you everyone for your participation.

2 Likes

Great! thank you so much. How do I claim bounty :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:?

1 Like

You’re welcome, we have created a payout proposal, you can track the progress on Astro DAO. Please make sure to check your DM and provide us with all the files via our email address. Thank you and congrats again

1 Like