[BOUNTY CLOSED] New Logo to Procd Dao

Didn’t see this early. Please Is this bounty over?

This bounty is still open, you can see the update in this comment

3 Likes

hi @Dazo
i’ve been trying to post my entries but for some reason i’ve been getting error codes, is there any other way for me to get them you you?

2 Likes

It would be better to set the dealines again

2 Likes

I think it was supposed to end on 10th sept. Maybe they’ve given additional time

1 Like

Hello guys, we will leave the deadline open until the 30th of september.
Thanks

1 Like

You need to submit your art here in the comments. Review the format in which you exported your artwork

3 Likes

This is my entry for Procd Dao logo
Created something very simple but stands the test of time and also fits in all the description given by the team

Wallet: pallojnr.near

2 Likes

Wallet ID: pemmiee.near

1 Like

Here are my entries, kindly choose which logo the PROCD Dao would use. Hope you like it.

kingjeymsph.near

This is my entry for this logo bounty for procd dao
Google drive link: PROCD DAO - Google Drive

louietism.near

1 Like

Hi guys, thanks to everyone who participated.
Dao is evaluating the results and soon we will bring the result.

3 Likes

Hello Guys

I want to thank everyone who submitted their artwork at this bounty.

Unfortunately our DAO couldn’t define a logo that dialogues to our proposal. They all look very nice, but we couldn’t identify to the language created.

Maybe it’s the fault of our feedback in not being able to bring a clear explanation of the theme.

Since the logo speaks a lot about the brand, we chose not to choose one, because we couldn’t find a language that matched our purpose.

But don’t worry! We will transform this logo bounty in a nfts collection bounty so that 5 arts are contemplated. We’ll let you know as soon as it’s available.

Thanks to everyone who took the time to submit their art.
Much love to all

4 Likes

We can always deliver if we have a clearly explanation of what you want and how you want it.

Nevertheless, I’ll wait for your NFT collection and hopefully I’ll be part of the winners alongside other Creatives.

Thank you for the opportunity

2 Likes

Hi guys, I just published the new bounty check it out
:wink: :raised_hands:t4:

2 Likes

@Gomes27 @Migsa @Zlnrmbln @Elzy10 @yonakawaii @kenzeroart @kingjeymsph @Chizyj @iagods @JAOD

2 Likes

@Pallo @pemmiee @kingjeymsph @louietism

3 Likes

Alright, let me check it out.
Thanks

1 Like