[BOUNTY CLOSED] Four papers on Art, Culture, and Philosophy

This is quite an interesting brief, please where can I read this? Please?
It’s mind-blowing already.

2 Likes

Thank you, so glad you are interested in reading it. For what I understand, they will let us know soon who they chose, and then we have until the 31st to submit the paper to them. Then you can read, but not sure where yet. Stay tuned. If my proposal is not accepted, I’ll probably post it to my medium pages.

3 Likes

Alright. Fingers crossed. Wishing you luck on this though.

1 Like

The judges are choosing the articles. We will have an answer today.
:smiley:

1 Like

Thank you all for participating.

The winners are:

@Boldest
@rosasdulces
@dalcin.near
@alfonsotech

We are waiting for near to send us the resources for us to tell you to ask for your payout proposal.

Confirmation of the winners on astro: https://app.astrodao.com/dao/the-philosophers-dao.sputnik-dao.near/proposals/the-philosophers-dao.sputnik-dao.near-103

3 Likes
2 Likes

Wow. Congratulations to the winners. More wins. :clinking_glasses:

3 Likes

THank you, that’s awesome. Will you consider offering more time for the submissions due to the announcement delay?

1 Like

It would be better for us to have up to 31st, because we have to produce the report and the new funding proposal. But if you need more time, we can receive the paper a bit later.

1 Like

Confirmation of the winners from telegram on astrodao poll. In process of voting. https://app.astrodao.com/dao/the-philosophers-dao.sputnik-dao.near/proposals/the-philosophers-dao.sputnik-dao.near-102

1 Like

No worries, I just reorg some things to get this done. Cheers…

1 Like

Just reminding the winners about sending the papers.

@Boldest
@rosasdulces
@dalcin.near
@alfonsotech

<3

3 Likes

My paper is here

Near Wallet: urukhai.near

1 Like

Hello Near Community.
I share the paper entitled: Literary art and human rights: marginal voices in focus.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1q3-roccM46KsfK_JHaUU24WgvZB6YTBBhigzEc3VPxI/edit

Thanks!

dalcin.near

1 Like

Thank you, @Boldest and @dalcin.near. Would you mint the text as NFT in our store on Mintbase? If you could put info about the bounty, the period it happened, that u are a winnder, etc, it would be very good, for us to have material that could be researched by future people. I just added u both to the store Philosophart on mintbase.io. Please, after minting, send us half of the NFTs to thephilosophersdao.near and 1 NFT to the-philosophers-dao.sputnik-dao.near, and publish it here as a comment. After you publish it here, I will tell you to ask for the payout proposal. I added you too, @rosasdulces and @alfonsotech.

Please, use in the title "TPD Papers I: winner: Title, by Person"

Please, use our Logo inside the document. And Upload the PDF as FOREVER DOCUMENT, and also upload something as a COVER IMAGE, when you mint the NFT in our store on Mintbase.

1 Like

My mint here:

near wallet: urukhai.near

1 Like

Here is my paper (in Portuguese). Sorry for the delay. I tried to shorten it, but it got a little bigger. Soon I will share the NFT. Thank you so much! :smiling_face:

“Duchamp, ready-mades e filosofia da arte”

1 Like

thank you, @Boldest. But you should mint the PDF together with an image. The PDF should be in FOREVER MEDIA. Would you please burn it and mint it again? It is super important that the PDF is on FOREVER MEDIA. Please, @rosasdulces, pay attention for that too.

1 Like

Please, @rosasdulces, mint your text in Philosophart mintbase store, on mintbase.io. You are already a minter there.

1 Like

Please, attention, friends.

1 Like