[BOUNTY - CLOSED] Font Creation for The Clan

yeah. one color. ^^

let me check calligraphr, so i can give more support

1 Like

I think this is a good template size. have it all, numbers and letters and pontuaction. but feel free to make what youd feel comfortable.

2 Likes

Ok ill follow what you like :heart::relaxed: working on it today tommorow is deadline right. Goodluck to me and to Eli then โ€ฆ :relaxed: thank you @duOCELOT ๏ธ

2 Likes

Ok thank you :blush: currently making the sample.

2 Likes

deadlines of samples 22

1 Like

just created this font to study the tool. Really nice, its exactly what we need.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1khyGI-U-yKjIDNkHlXpW5gNfvd_4N82Q?usp=sharing

2 Likes

Hi,
This is my first design, hope it satify with your require.
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1c4c0p2EBkfpLLXJs8JbW4PFAaqQ3JJV-?usp=sharing
Please let me know if need any improment!

Br,

1 Like

Hello, this is my sample font design for your Guild. I got inspired on a mixed silhouette and abstract vibe.

3 Likes

Cute eli :heart::heart_eyes: we still have the same concept :heart::heart_eyes: goodluck to both of us :heart::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Thank you, goodluck to us :blush:

4 Likes

3 Likes

This is my sample for this Bounty. I draw letter by letter so the resolution will still be in 2000x2000 for a high resolution. If i will be choosen all letters will be drawn one by one in canvass before exporting it to calligraphr template for building a font.

The letters is all png so when it will attach to any background the images insides is clear .

Hope you will like it .Thank You

2 Likes

I build the font in calligraphr and the result is this. Maybe if who will be the chosen one small details on drawing and thin line arts will not be included so the images will not be broken :two_hearts::two_hearts: care to shareโ€‹:innocent:

3 Likes

Hi @whoiscavenaghi @duOCELOT
This is other version, please help review

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1JSRpmslO6Mh7MYsMDKwgocQTQ1oCfq-T?usp=sharing

Br,

2 Likes

Wow! Great work everyone! Todays the last day to choose the designer that we will work out the new font. @whoiscavenaghi @brunoqual please look at this

5 Likes

Thanks to all that submitted a sample! We choose @Ligaya to make this bounty! We will reach you in TG to further details :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yeeeey thank You :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray:

3 Likes

Hello @whoiscavenaghi and @duOCELOT ,
This is the 4th revision i tried in building the fonts, my apology for delay,

This is the work in Progress , and the punctuation marks is already done, but i finish to.build the fonts first to see if the letters are on Grid and Good already :relaxed::pray:

1 Like

yey, gm! love those! thank you for your hardwork <3

2 Likes

Hello i already sent it to miss @whoiscavenaghi the otf and ttf in her telegramโ€‹:relaxed:

Hope she can check it so i would know if i need to revise it or the Links works in her. Thank you so Muchโ€‹:heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes