[BOUNTY] CLOSED Compartilhe CHEGA MAIS

@LulucaL, segue meu compartilhamento, não sei se fiz certo, qualquer coisa me avisa.

1 Like

Oiê, marca alguém aqui no fórum que fica tudo certo :pray:

que bacana, fiz minha parte tbm :smiley: bora participar tbm @Lunalylh e @Isa_Danoninho

iagods.near

1 Like

@Pachapinta (Artista Afro Indígena), vem participar dona moça!

1 Like

Bounty encerrada!

Hoje tem CHEGA MAIS
Quero ver que compartilhou lá heinm?
Chega mais
Chega perto
Chega junto
Bora fazer nosso espaço BR/PT sobre a Near ser o maior sucesso!?

Logo menos eu divulgo os selecionados. Lembrando que o valor será enviado pras carteiras aptos apresentar o relatório.

Grate!
:green_heart:
L.

4 Likes

Parabéns para todes que colaboraram para esta linda ideia acontecer! Achei a ferramenta genial e com possibilidades mil! :rosette::satellite::bird::owl:

@LulucaL :studio_microphone::purple_heart::mushroom: thank U 4 this wonderful experience!

4 Likes

Olá comunidadgy
Segue a lista dos vencedores da bounty
Estou finalizando o report para solicitar o pagamento de todos vocês.

hello community
Here is the list of bounty winners
I’m finishing the report to request payment from all of you.

20USD~N/10wins
Confirmem suas carteiras!
Confirm your wallets!

@cedrick.near
@Jamilaa.near
@louietism
@Martinez
@eyesore.near
@Prognear
@Ibee
@SuperSk
@iagods
@MarcosPalhano

Well, for reporting purposes, I end this Bounty with the certainty that this type of proposal is no longer viable. I learned that we need to do more elaborate challenges with better prizes and rules many more rigid and different. It was not easy to spot really legitimate profiles, people crudely translated the # with the name of the show, I found it inelegant and with a questionable sense of community. To earn a penny? But I’m keeping an eye on it, and I think everyone who wants to develop serious work around here should do the same. To those who shared in good faith, I sincerely thank you.

See you soon!
:heart:
L.

8 Likes

And one more little thing…
I would love for each of you to attend. But… :thinking:

So, @tauina and @calebav you deserve an extra award for supporting being there. I will make contact about it.

:green_heart::recycle::brazil:

7 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

2 Likes

uhuulll fui um dos selecionados, obrigado Luluca pela oportunidade e parabéns pelo projeto :star_struck: verdade, sentimos falta de um locam de conversa em português, e vc fez isso nascer, agora temos um ponto de encontro pra conversar e trocar novidades dentro desse universo na nossa lingua \o/ aaa e eu estava lá tbm poxa rsrsrs mas só fiquei quietinho escutando \o/

vamos que vamos Nearzitos, bora crescer nesse universo repleto de oportunidades que nasceu pra gente :smiley:

minha carteira é iagods.near

2 Likes

Thank you luluca :heart_eyes::hugs: congratulations to all the participants and winners lfg!:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

My wallet is louietism.near

2 Likes

Só gratidão @LulucaL tamo juntes! :kissing_heart: :yellow_heart:

3 Likes

Woaahh!! Thanks for choosing me Ma’am @LulucaL :sparkles::fire: and congratulations to all the winners :sparkles: my takeaway from this bounty is that next time read the instructions carefully :sweat_smile: btw. my near wallet is cedieee.near

Thank you again​:scream::heart_eyes::sparkles::fire::fire:

3 Likes

So lucky to be choose by you @LulucaL :fire::fire::heart_eyes:, congratulations to all the choosen winners :sparkles:, O wasn’t able to attend the space due to different time zone​:smiling_face_with_tear::smiling_face_with_tear::sneezing_face: hoping you understand :relaxed: my wallet is
jamilaa.near

2 Likes

Thankyou for choosing me. And fellow winners

My near wallet : guardian22.near

1 Like

Hey @LulucaL thanks for the reward!
Wallet i.d
ibbee.near

1 Like

Wow! I can’t believe I was chosen :laughing:
Congrats to all the chosen participants
And I wanna say thank you to @LulucaL and his team. I actually attended but I had an unstable connect.

skmiracle.near is my wallet Id

Once again thanks.

2 Likes

Thank you very much I sincerely appreciate
My wallet address is correct as provided.
(prognear.near)

2 Likes

Hey people
Look Your wallets
:money_mouth_face:
Confirma o pagamento?

L.

3 Likes

uhuul recebido, mto obrigado Lulucaa :star_struck: :raised_hands: :artist:

1 Like