[Bounty] Admin & moderation of reddit (Mintbase + NEARNFTS)- 30 NEAR per channel

Earn 30 NEAR* as a moderator & admin per channel

1. Speak to @caromintbase/@lenara/@chloe to check if you can be added as an admin on the reddit channels. (Mintbase / NEARNFT’s)
  2. Moderate the channels and post regularly.
  3. Reward users and grow a community.
  4. At the end of each month, please reply below and briefly comment on how much the community grew and provide quick stats (share some metrics). Then, submit a payout proposal.
  5. Submit a payout proposal with the “target” being your NEAR account and the value being 60 NEAR (SputnikDAO )
  6. Use the forum link from your reply for your “Link to the discussion” needed in your payout proposal.
2 Likes

I can work as admin on the reddit channels

2 Likes

If you would like to work as an admin on the Reddit channels, please reach out to @jilt, who is our Reddit community manager. She is in charge of vetting community members who would like to help out as Reddit admins. Thank you for your interest.

3 Likes

Hi guys these are the stats for this month on r/NEARFTs reddit

And these are for r/mintbase

Here I ask for my payment in order to be able to distribute incentives for the most interacted posts of the month!

2 Likes

Hi @jilt Please check my message thanks.

Hello @caromintbase @chloe I am interested in moderating channels.

3 Likes

Hello Sanket! Laura is the responsible person for moderation, twitter handle is @Jeeltcraft

1 Like

Sure, i have messaged her. Waiting for the reply !!

3 Likes

When this was previously under the Createbase Gigs it was listed as posting and helping out in 3 channels r/Mintbase, r/NEARNfts, and r/NEARProtocol

I had posted my username (u/whatshertoes) in the Notion created for the task and had taken on the month of April posting regularly in all three channels, moderating in r/Mintbase, and interacting with the community in each channel and upvoting posts giving awards etc.

My Earth Day post and tweet across the 3 boards had the most engagement.
I don’t have stats since it was not yet a moderation task.

The bounty was 20N/month at the time.

2 Likes

if you have the plan make promotion on Facebook, I can help you with my facebook digital marketing experience.

You can put up another proposal for 10N, all moderators get 30N per channel now :slight_smile: