[APPROVED] Memes on social networks

If am not mistaken
You mean you’re submitting the proposal for the NMD Russia community?
If yes, then this should be submitted at same time with NMD proposal what do you think

1 Like

Hi.No. Due to the refusal of NMD from further cooperation with us, the absence of a salary for 3 months. For 3 months, our channel has been reporting on the number of memes more than another NMD channel. As mentioned above, we were allocated 10 Nears for the memer award, according to the report, we spent ~35 Nears only for the awards of community members. We spent 25 Nears at the expense of sponsors and our savings. Foreigners, Hindus, Arabs, English speakers and others noticed our Twitter. Due to the active involvement of the participants and the refusal of NMD from us as a branch of memes, we came to the conclusion to submit our proposal for funding. At the moment, the channel is also active and payments to memers are also being made
Thanks​:blush:

2 Likes

Hi. Here is a proposal for a funding request for the month of June from the NMD meme channel [Approved] NEAR MEME DAILY Funding Request (June) . You can see what amount is being requested. Near is decentralized all reports are on the forum and you can read them.
Thank you for your positive feedback :slight_smile:

Hi Klint. You’re right. You already have a meme channel, but you don’t have a progressive meme channel, which at the moment, with 165 community members releasing almost 1,000 memes per month, shows the quantitative and qualitative work of memers. Our other more important plus is the pricing policy of the offer we have a good enthusiasm and love for the Near ecosystem.Previously, there were also two meme communities and this did not interfere with each other, on the contrary, it allowed to increase the quality and quantity of memer work. Thank you for taking the time to respond, we hope you will study our offer in more detail. You can join our telegram channel and subscribe on Twitter. I hope you will appreciate our work. :blush:Thanks

Hello Dacha. I have a question for you to clarify. Our offer is indicated with the payment of memers in Near. Let me explain my question with an example. According to our calculations, it is tedious to pay for the work of memers per month for 60 Nears, regardless of the exchange rate on the market. In view of this, the calculation was converted to dollars at the current exchange rate of 1Near = $ 5. Provided that 1 Near will be $ 10, the number of Near will be halved from 60 to 30 Near, respectively. Is it possible to receive a fixed payment in Near tokens regardless of the exchange rate? Thanks​:blush:

1 Like

I know it, being here on forum for almost one year. I know how things work.

You should be focusing on words I said on the NO. OF MEMES and THE SAME IDEA.

@Trend mentioned his point about covering news and updates that are not able to get covered through NMD right now due to major number of news coming.

I agreed on his point for having another meme guild.

From your comments, This proposal seems like “Reject NMD and Approve us”

That’s not how it works, you should focus on mentioning your strong points and getting it approved rather than keep pointing nmd here mate.

Good luck!

2 Likes

You can swap near tokens on USN anytime and not worry about volatility. Have a great day!

2 Likes

H i. I’m sorry if it looked like this. Maybe I put it wrong. You are right, there are more than 700 projects in Near, even if we take 1 topic for memes every day, we will not have enough for a year. Moreover, there are important news that are just as well suited to the topic of memes. Significant dates, events, meetings, a large amount of information that needs to be distributed on the Internet, involving new users in the Near ecosystem. I hope this time I expressed my thought correctly. Thanks​:blush:

3 Likes

Yep, You are right! :blush: I agree on this.

1 Like

I had a browse through your Twitter, found some good memes, had a giggle. I believe this had the potential to generate more content to increase awareness about NEAR, certainly worth a try considering the price point.

I’m willing to support this proposal for one month and reassess progress going forward. Key metric; see how much your Twitter presence can grow organically from people sharing and resharing the memes.

An important note, just because we already have one project doing one thing doesn’t mean we arent able to fund a competing project. As the ecosystem grows, there should be room for plenty more operators. Many would actually argue that the reason why NEAR growth is greater is either due to this lack of quality operators, poor performance of the ones that have been funded to date, or both. I agree with them.

You still need support from two more Council members.

3 Likes

Thank you for believing and trusting us.

Happy to support. Price is reasonable for me. Have a great day.

Please, follow Near Ecosystem KOLs’ Twitter accounts to be in “trend” :blush:

4 Likes

Thanks for your support.
We will consider your comments.

3 Likes

Hello.Cryptocredit, klint, so068 We have 2 positive reviews and 1 rejection. Almost a month has passed, our activity does not stop, we also hold meme contests and develop a community, we already have 195 people. We need 1 positive vote. We are waiting for a review. Thanks

1 Like

You can now

1)Proceed to Poll on AstroDAO.
2)Once the poll is approved, you need to submit THIS form Ironclad.

How to create a poll? Here is instruction.

Have a great day.

Good evening @Dacha I respect you a lot and your work but I am not getting the point how this proposal got approved status. I have seen the working of marketing dao that you need 3 “yes” out of 5 councils to get approved status but this proposal has only 2 yes and got approved.

Good morning, and one yes from council on weekly call. Thanks

Hi all – we reviewed this proposal during the weekly DAO meeting last week, and it has the support of three council members. I am moving this to approved on the forum. I look forward to seeing how the project goes for a month and reading the report. Thanks!

4 Likes

You can now

1)Proceed to Poll on AstroDAO.
2)Once the poll is approved, you need to submit THIS form Ironclad.

How to create a poll? Here is instruction.

Have a great day.

1 Like

Hi @so608 @Dacha
Your position and position on the forum has a good status, do not abuse it. The forum was created for transparency of voting and consideration of proposals. In addition to the marketing consuls, were there still members of the community to discuss proposals? Could you, next time you call, ask the other consuls to leave their vote on the forum so that other forum participants can see the result of the vote?
Thx :blush: