[Approved] Videos for the FEMINU Exhibition

Wonderful ever FEMINUs

4 Likes

I’m so grateful for being a part of FEMINU, and it’s just the beginning! :heart:

4 Likes

It’s an honor to be part of the FEMINU!! :heart:

4 Likes

FEMINU is the best thing that ever happened in my life recently. I’m very Grateful! :sparkling_heart:

5 Likes

FEMINU is amazing!! :star_struck: :purple_heart: :heart:

5 Likes

FEMINU is showing to us how women (trans and cis) and non binary people can change relations and old paterns. It was super important to have a historical report, videos and interviews of all that happened in such uge exhibition! We are learning a lot with each other and i wish that FEMINU continues with a lot of love, listening and creativity!

Long life to FEMINU!!!

6 Likes

FEMINU is amazing!!!

3 Likes

@l3v1at4 I was very moved by your post. I hope that the day will soon come when inclusion will be something so natural that no one will notice. Love you Levi, you teached me a lot. Thank you!

5 Likes

@amandalealart I am so glad you’re a part of FEMINU. You have such a strenght artwork!!! Yes… so much ahead :heart: :sunflower:

3 Likes

@Mayramendes so glad to read your comment. It makes all the work be worthwhile. Thank you all, @ritamaria, @fly @BiaVictal
What a joy it was to participate in the Q&A, @filmesdeinfiltracao !!! Long life to FEMINU!!!

4 Likes

Congratulations once again @Ghini
Feminu was just born and is already bearing beautiful fruits
Congratulations to all who participated and built this whole movement together.
Ghini You can request your payment on our Astro

3 Likes

@Dazo thanks for the support. Gambiarra Dao plays a big role in the whole project.

5 Likes

long life to FEMINU :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

You are amazing @Ghini I’m so happy we could meet in this lifetime and I’m super honored to have participated, long live FEMINU! :heartpulse:

2 Likes

Sorry for the delay @l3v1at4, I am still getting used with this forum. I am happy we have met too. I probaby will go to Sampa to Amanda’s exhibition. Are you going too? maybe we can meet there :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks @Isa_Danoninho :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

2 Likes

@Severa olha pra isso :wink:

2 Likes

@filmesdeinfiltracao Thais querida, vai ter chat com @Severa no próximo mês, se tudo for aprovado!! Bora participar? bjs
Best,
Ghini

3 Likes

Simbora Ghini! <3 vai rolar :))))

2 Likes

Uhuuuuuuvai ser top!!

2 Likes