[APPROVED] Vértebra Project - October

Hello, forum guys!
I would like to show you my idea for the Vértebra Project this month. We are currently inviting artists to produce art on nfts and many artists have been introduced to this universe.

With that, I was thinking about Themes for the 10 artworks produced. Currently the theme is free, the project is starting to mature and I believe we can do this (if the proposal is approved and we can continue with the project).

What do you think? If you want to send suggestions for themes or comments about the project and want to tag an artist, feel free.

Thanks

9 Likes

This month’s Vertebra Project was amazing :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Love the idea. I really like to work on thematic works.

4 Likes

I like it a lot. I think that this kind of bounty need your participation personally. I really think that you @lucterra would be one of three artist.

3 Likes

This project is sensational. Looking forward to seeing Vertebra continuity and the new artists who will participate.

2 Likes

@hevertonharieno The project will focus on collectible art, it would be very different from what I do. I’ll have to think about it, but I’d really like to…

1 Like

Basically, the themes will still be free for artists, but I find the challenge of following a pattern within the art interesting. I have been researching some artists as examples.

4 Likes

Very nice idea! I would like to join with ilustrations on the theme pandemics/plague I starded to develop under the time of social distancing/isolation, like this one on my page:

2 Likes

very good!
You could make pieces like this for the project.
The open call is already open, you can leave your comment there.

3 Likes