[APPROVED] VanDAO Monthly Funding - February 2022

CREATIVES/MARKETING DAO MONTHLY FUNDING REQUEST

We are on a roll… Thanks to the support from Creatives DAO in January we have been able to accomplish so much and are really excited about the positive response from the community and all the amazing things we are creating together and continue our DAO to DAO collaborations!

View the January Report to get up to date on the projects!

Project/Council Members:

Rare Vandal (Elder) @vandal

TBD - Membership NFTs (being created by @CHIBIGENIX) will be distributed in February/March to the community through a Membership Drop on Paras! Updates on this linked here soon

Target:

vandao.near

Total Requested Funding Amount:

$1878.50 USD - 138.43 N (as per our Poll)

Projects & Timelines:

Rare Vandal Anthem Artwork

In collaboration with HypeDAO’s Hype Battle
Request = $150

VanDAO EP Project

This project is in collaboration with #beat-dao #graffiti-dao and will use 5 community-sourced beats to craft a cool NFT EP to be released on Mintbase
Request - $500

VanCHAN NFT Purchase

Our way of giving back to the creatives in the community who have minted their VanCHAN NFTs on Paras! 10 will be selected and added to the DAO treasury!
Request - 50 N

VanCHAN Challenge #2

In collaboration with NEARxPublish we are commissioning our first VanCHAN short story!
Request - $250

VanHUB 3D Avatar

This bounty is to commission a 3D Avatar for our members entering the VanHUB space!
Request - $300

Thanks for considering my proposal for February 2022 funding :pray: :heart: and if you like you can read my most recent Medium article about February’s activities!

4 Likes

Hello! This proposal follows the Creatives DAO Guidelines, so it is approved by the Community Moderators. Please create a poll on the Creatives DAO astrodao [link: Astro] so that the council can vote. When and if the vote of the council is ‘yes’, approach NF for your payout proposal, following this guidelines: [New Process] Community Payouts

4 Likes

Thanks @frnvpr I’ll create the poll and wait for results :slight_smile:

2 Likes

ATTN: NEAR Foundation Members viewing this post! You can find the link to the Poll on the Creatives DAO DAO for this proposal.

I’ll edit this note again should my proposal gain enough votes to pass :pray:

1 Like

Think that the VanDao is an interesting model for harnessing/rewarding/inspiring creativity…from across the spectrum of the NEARverse…to create assets for a project :+1:

[It also more than that]

1 Like

I’ve updated the $ to N amount according to a note by Council in the chat of our proposal poll