Contact name: @adrianseneca

Council Members: @godofnfts, @Patrick-T-Anderson, @adrianseneca

Target Address: adrianseneca.near → thekindao.sputnik-dao.near

Current Balance (NEAR): 30 NEAR

Funding Period: May 2022, Monthly

Request amount: 5000 USD in NEAR

Report from April

Hey Creatives,

The Kin DAO team is excited to move into May as it is a meaningful month for us as we celebrate 2 years of being on this journey together. We plan on taking a small amount of our budget to celebrate this 2 year marketer with some NFT art while we have high intentions to make strides in our New Art City Exhibition space. We feel the accumulation of work we have been doing underneath the surface this year and are really excited to be getting closer to showing it to you all very soon. Thank you again for your continued support, we hope to continue to work with diligence and integrity to bring true value into the ecosystem.

Here is an overview of our May Budget

Screen Shot 2022-05-03 at 6.47.37 PM

Council Work - $1500

• writing reports, proposals, budgets
  • sending CFCs for votes, voting
  • organizing meetings, coordinating groups of people, communications
  • managing astro dao functions

Kindness Grocery Cooperative 2 Year Anniversary - $500

New Art City Gallery - $3000

5 Likes

Hello Kin DAO. I would love to say that This proposal follows the Creatives DAO Guidelines, so it is approved by the Community Moderators. Please create a poll on the Creatives DAO Astrodao, so that the council can vote. When and if the vote of the council is ‘yes’, approach NF for your payout proposal, following this guideline: [New Process] Community Payouts . Also, Feel free to join our Discord Server to Post Your Monthly Reports and Funding Proposals for Better Organization

2 Likes

Thank you for reviewing our proposal @hevertonharieno :slight_smile:

Here is our poll: Astro

2 Likes