[Approved] sept/oct Language Cultural Sound Game in metaverse

Hello Nomades!

It’s always a pleasure this partnership between Talk Away and Nomade Label, we already made two cultural events together. A walk with a Moroccan immigrant in Rio de Janeiro and an online chat on Nomade’s Youtube channel bringing themes of cultural relevance. Talk Away does not understand the language as an information vector, but as a cultural and relational link. At this point the partnership with Nomade Label is primordial.

At this moment the marketplace has few students and we are promoting events for the public to get to know Talk Away more and for the tutors to be contemplated with some payment for their work and already advertise their classes.
This way we build a space of collective abundance.

We created a game proposal to be held in the metaverse room of the Nomade Label in which 4 tutors will play, bringing the sound of the language to the metaverse room in a playful way.

There will be 20 minutes of gameplay - each tutor will draw one of the inputs below:

Story telling

Random words

Silence

Wordless sounds

For 5 minutes the tutors will act out the room based on these propositions above. There will be 4 rounds of draw and speech or non-speech will be guided by this drawn proposition.
After the game time a free chat space will be opened in the language that everyone wants - tutors and audience. In the beginning the audience is invited to live a listening space.

The tutors are French, Portuguese, English and Yoruba speakers.

The sound will be recorded by 1 or two Nomade Label musicians who will turn it into a sound NFT, this NFT will be a give Away for the audience of Nomade Label events and Talk Away

Funding Details

200,00 (4 Talk Away tutors)
100,00 (Nomad musician/musician)
100,00 (Event creation, mediation and curator) Fernanda Paixão
50,00 Boost posts
30,00 (Flyer) Aline Daka
30,00 (metaverse room management) Gus Manut

Total Funding: US$ 510,00

7 Likes

HI Fernanda!!
I love this idea of bringing the game into the metaverse through languages! Is there an interaction proposal between the tutors and the people inside the parcel?
How do you imagine this? Just wandering here, lots of possibilities!
Let’s continue this great partnership!

3 Likes

Hello Rita, thank you! In the beginning the propose is create a listening space for audience. After the game made by tutors we will open for a open talking for everyone! I will write this in the proposal. Best, Fer.

3 Likes

thanks Paixão!! Looking forward to see this!!

3 Likes

This is an interesting idea … introducing games via language into the metaverse … I believe this is impacting near ecosystem in a meaningful way … with these … there will be an exhibition of what talk away program is to the students and got lot of information outta to them … Good job @fernandapaixao

3 Likes

Hello!

After taking a look at the whole proposal, I’m not sure if I understood it 100%.

But, my first impression is that it could work in a very interesting way!

About the 5 minutes each tutor will have: will we be able to intercalate moments of silence, moments of story teling and moments of wordless sounds, for instance?

4 Likes

Nice proposal @fernandapaixao!

Im curious to know wich metaverse will be used for classroom

2 Likes

Hello Fabio! Thanks for asking! Yes each tutor will intercalate moments of silence, storytelling etc, spending by the 4 topics.

Hello Ian, welcome in the Near ecosystem ! The Nomade Label Room in voxel.

3 Likes

Thank for your partnership @hayyhux19 , let’s talk Yoruba and English!

2 Likes

Yeah and putting up interesting topics considering Near protocols :+1::muscle: @fernandapaixao

2 Likes

we are scheduled!!
just come!!

4 Likes

Hello nomades!

I’m doing a ongoing process here in this comments:

We made a beautiful experience in metaverse with a random conversation in French, Spanish and English. In this moment @ritamaria and @calebav are creating a sound piece with this conversation and it will become a give away NFT for Nomade Label and Talk Away audience.

Here you can see a little bit about our meeting:

If the language is it a sound experience?

https://www.instagram.com/p/CkMOOcqJS_u/

Kind regards,

Fernanda.

3 Likes