[APPROVED PT 1] traces - art archive

thanks @ted.iv
Hopefully soon I’ll already have some images of the process to show!

You guys are amazing, really!

1 Like

:slight_smile: Please wait with the beginning of the project until we have posted our full monthly budget and received a go from the Creatives DAO (just to assure that no work is done without being rewarded as confirmed from our side :slight_smile: )

1 Like

Don’t worry! I can’t buy the materials before this :sweat_smile:

Hi @nararosetto! INA DAO is happy to announce that we will be putting in an application to fund the rest of your project ($700usd). This will be part of our April budget. Looking forward to seeing what you produce!

3 Likes

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH! I’m dancing of happiness here <3
Thanks @tabear @ted.iv @GeminiRising INA and MUTI DAO!!

3 Likes

Hey there :slight_smile: muti DAO received the monthly funds, please request the 300 DAI (stablecoin; equivalent to 300 USD) from our Astro DAO Astro and use your forum post in here as the external link.

Keep in mind that you will use ref.finance to convert your DAI to NEAR, to then send it to the exchange platform :slight_smile:

1 Like

hello!! thanks for the update!
Just did the request! <3

3 Likes

Ordered the body cast silicon! :sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles:

3 Likes

@nararosetto the funds have come in please make a proposal in DAI here to receive them Astro

2 Likes

thanks @GeminiRising , just did the request!

2 Likes

Hey hey :slight_smile:
Just checking in to see how the project is going along?:slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hey hey!
Sorry the absence around here!
I’m having some trouble founding some part of the material around Porto, waiting for the suplier receive the rigth gold powder.
During summer the ceramic lab from school closes, so I can’t use the kilns but I’m still working in the body cast and molds !!!

2 Likes

Awesome, thanks for the heads up. Looking forward to seeing how it develops, maybe we could even think of an exhibition in Porto once It is ready :slight_smile:

1 Like

That would be AMAZING! <3

1 Like

Olá Nara :slight_smile:

Let us know in case you have any updates on your project :slight_smile:

hello people! Sorry about the long long long absence!
The school lab is now open again and I finally was able to buy all the material needed (in Porto the gold was SUPER expensive, but I’ve found it in Berlin for what it is really worth).

I’m in an artist residency here (Berlin) until friday oct 14th and then I will deep dive into this project again!

beijos and thanks for all your patience !

2 Likes

Sounds good, looking forward to the outcome!
Enjoy Berlin :partying_face:

1 Like

Oi @nararosetto !
Meu nome é Klara, faço parte do conselho da Ina DAO, tudo bem?
Como está indo o projeto?

Aguardo seu retorno :slight_smile:

Hi @nararosetto !
My name is Klara Kopi, I’m part of Ina DAO’s council. How are you?
How is the project going?

Looking forward to hear from you :slight_smile:

Hello! This is a wonderful project and I am very glad that I found it in these spaces, although not from the very beginning. I will closely follow the development and results of this project. Good luck! Well done!

Hey @nararosetto,

As your exhibition already took place, we kindly ask you to provide some metrics/photos from the exhibition so that it can be included in the report and both DAOs can also share it on the socials. Please also let us know what the NFTs will look like so that we can mint them, as confirmed in the original proposal.

1 Like