Council members:

@Wiswiz
@teezyindo

Advisor
@derymars

Target

svara.sputnik-dao.near

Hello NEAR fam,

SvaraDAO is currently in a progress of creating new events to gather new member and creating a creative environment of the members in it. We are also constantly innovating to enhance the opportunities that can be created in SvaraDAO.

To increase the growth of SvaraDAO, we are making some programs and activations that all members can participate.

[Introduction] Svara DAO

Our first program will be held on May 2022 with these objectives

Open Collaboration Contest

Indonesia To The World

Tradigitunes

Our goal is to make this program in the future we can collaborate with the Ministry of Tourism and Creative Economy of the Republic of Indonesia

For the funding we are requesting:

Thanks,
SvaraDAO Councils

8 Likes

Hi @Wiswiz. Thank you for your proposal, but next month, please leave your proposal between the first and seventh day of the month to help our organization. Proposal moderation started on May 1st =)

You don’t have to delete it, I’m just giving you a hint for the next months :wink:

1 Like

@hevertonharieno , do I need to resubmit this proposal? because the plan is this proposal is for the activities of May and I send it back early May to Creative DAO? I will add details about the council profile, thank you :pray:t3:

1 Like

No, don’t worry. Let’s keep this post and I’ll back here on the 1st May to analise the proposal =)

1 Like

Tagging @ted.iv @creativesdao-council here :pray:t3:

1 Like

Happy to say that this proposal follows the Creatives DAO Guidelines, so it is approved by the Community Moderators.

I’ve also created a “svara-dao” tag above, so if you could attach that to any related topics, that would be great.

Please create a poll on the Creatives DAO astrodao [link: Astro ] so that the council can vote. When and if the vote of the council is ‘yes’, approach NF for your payout proposal, following this guidelines: [GUIDE] Proposal & Payout process for Creatives DAO

2 Likes

thank you bro, I will build this community in Indonesia well

1 Like

Hello @Wiswiz - the Google Form entry you submitted for this payout did not include an email address for us to send the KYC invite to. Please DM me the preferred email so this payout can proceed.

2 Likes