[Approved] OpenBiSea post launch social media marketing campaign

Hey guys – thanks for the proposal. It looks like this project is in its very early stages. Do you have existing social/marketing platforms you are currently using? If so, can you link them here?

In general, I would like to see some grassroots support and traction from an existing audience around a project before allocating Community funds to growth. Being able to show/demonstrate support from your audience/users is a crucial sign of product-market fit and an indicator of a project’s potential to help NEAR onboard new, long-term users into the ecosystem.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/openbisea

Thanks for sharing those – I can see you have a solid audience via those accounts – would like to hear more (as others asked above) about the campaigns specifically and how they will spread the word about NEAR. Thanks!

1 Like

We will focus on visual content with NFTs like Kozaky and others to sell based on auctions on NEAR.
All assets will included NEAR logo

I cannot ascertain enough information about this project. Can you please break down and clarify the projects and deliverables for each of the $500 amounts.

1 Like

done, please check projected results

Ok, happy to support. Looking forward to seeing results of campaign.

Yep, waiting for funds payment

Thanks for providing the additional information and amending proposal.

I am willing to support this proposal and reassess the impact of the campaign in upcoming months.

You still need support from one more Council member. I apologise for the delays, will nudge them to have another look at this one ASAP.

Unfortunately without enough detail on the deliverables for the specific campaigns, I cannot approve this proposal.

I am willing to support for a month to see how this goes, but I would need to see specific metrics with the report and more detail to future proposals along the lines of what @klint is requesting in order to support beyond this initial experiment. Moving to approved. You can submit to Astro.

1 Like

You can now

1)Proceed to Poll on AstroDAO.
2)Once the poll is approved, you need to submit THIS form Ironclad.

How to create a poll? Here is instruction.

Have a great day :blush:

https://app.astrodao.com/dao/marketing.sputnik-dao.near/proposals/marketing.sputnik-dao.near-494

1 Like

done, submitted both

1 Like

Hello, could you please share report? Thank you!

Hi. We have launched a marketing campaign. We will be able to provide a full detailed report in a week, because our campaigns are still working. Is it okay?

1 Like

Good morning, thank you.

1 Like

Hello! Can you share the report ? Thanks

attn @haenko @oleksiivinogradov

Hello! Sure. You can check report in this link:

1 Like

Hi. Could you send me email where I can send a report?