[APPROVED] Onboarding women and trans Brazilian artists

Hey @marianeu I ask it here but forgot to ask at the astro Dao, so, I was told to transfer 6.5Near from my personal wallet ghini.near to the gambiarra.mintbase1.near after @thephilosopher had transfered 1N without solving the storage problem. I was going to ask for the refound for both of us when the dengue disease caught me. Can I request it here?

1 Like

yes, you can :slight_smile: get well soon!!

1 Like

Thanks a lot @marianeu !! Do I go to Astro Dao now or do I have to wait?

2 Likes

As I transfered 6.5Near from my personal wallet ghini.near to the gambiarra.mintbase1.near to solve the storage funds problem, as demonstrated by the image uploaded above, I’d like to request the refunding to my wallet. thank you.

2 Likes

You can propose payout at astrodao :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ok, thaks @marianeu :slight_smile:

1 Like

I just made my own, as Ghini requested me: Astro Thank you, Maria. <3

1 Like

done :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Project Report

Onboarding women and trans Brazilian artists

Project Status: Completed

Project Accounting: The main objective of this project was to bring cis women, trans women, non binaries and transvestite Brazilian artists to Mintbase (NEAR blockchain). The artists had to mint their artwork to be able to participate in the FEMINU (Female NFTs Universe) Exhibition that is taking place in the Museu.xyz in Cryptovoxels (http//:galeria.museu.xyz ) until March 22th 2022. I intended, also, in this project to encourage the habit of buying NFT and start a collection.

Updated Project Timeline:

Project completion occurred in March 7th, a day before the FEMINU exhibition, delayed because of an unexpected heath issue. I got dengue disease and was unable to work for 9 days.

Highlights and analytics:

There was a high number of wallets opened at the beginning – 35 in 9 days!

The first two wallets (majoryyokomizo.near and laurafaria.near) I still didn’t have the Mintbase links, so I send from my wallet 0,1 to each one and then when the links came, the artists received and payed me back.

Three artists reported me a problem with the second link (1 Near) and I sent a second link. when the fourth artist reported the same problem, I approached @marianeu and it was decided that there would be no second submission for any artist, which was communicated to them. No other problems were reported.

There is 48 new opened wallets that have entered the Gambiarra store. Three of them only had the wallets but didn’t minted on Mintbase, and talking to @marianeu I got permission to send the links for them to join Gambiarra and Mintbase:

larissag.near

paulapapu.near

luluca_l.near

ninapegorini.near

palomaklysis.near

marciaboni.near

andreamay.near

andreasechini.near

jessicatayana.near

claramiyuki.near

sofiarreiss.near

majoryyokomizo.near

giananunnes.near

bellavirus.near

laurafaria.near

elizabethramos.near

carolbampa.near

primontania.near

abbyluzaddart

nararosetto.near

nandapig.near

giogoretti.near

biancavictal

perfumetropical.near

renataferraz.near

mayramendes.near

najunft.near

lubastos_siebert.near

a_n_o_n_i_m_i_a.near

amandalealart.near

marisacrini.near

l3v1at4.near

gyulyia.near

pricarbone.near

katiapolitzer.near

martamonteirovix.near

treta.near

raimoraes.near

grisa.near

nataliaxavier.near

bioplug.near

ritamaria.near

blueskozmico.near

flygoa.near

leticiamayer.near

retormar.near

somosum.near

fotodalice.near

Of these artists somosum.near opened the wallet, minted two works, participated in another exhibition, Semana22, did not request the 1 Near and did nothing else. Perhaps there was a lack of understanding of the project.

Another artist opened the wallet, minted 2 works but did nothing else because has frequent psiquiatric issues, so I decided alone to include this artist in FEMINU and I am glad I did it. It was an exception, but I think I had a fair motivation.

Of the 48 new wallets, fotodalice.near was the only one who just opened the wallet. I think this result is a good achievement considering the initial goal of 50 new artists doing Onboarding and the fact that I have been sick with dengue disease.

Considering this, the payout wil be for 45 onboarding artists at 10 USD each.

Learnings:

I owe the success of the proposal, among other things, to the fact that artists who did not fulfill all the required steps would not participate in FEMINU Exhibition at http//:galeria.museu.xyz (open until march 22).

I would also like to highlight the quality of the entering artists and their intense participation in the Gambiarra community and Mintbase ecosystem. There have been artists who have minted as many as 20 works, others are already in Gambiarra DAO and also planning to make proposals.

Another issue to note is the fact that almost 100 percent of the Onboarding was done with artists who were not in the NFT universe, having minted within Mintbase, in the Gambiarra store, their first NFT. I consider this a great success from an artistic and social point of view as a large portion of the artists are trans and non-binary women who were finding few opportunities to showcase their artwork. They found hope here and it is visible in their attitude of gratitude for the opportunity offered.

I would like to end by thanking Mintbase for their encouragement, which made all the difference for most of the artists who would have no other way to have been able to mint their first NFT, as well as for the trust placed in me. I want to thank @marianeu for all the encouragement and for solving issues even during her vacation. I also want to thank the whole group of artists Gambiarra who welcomed the artists in a very special way, as well as @macieira and his significant project of exhibition Semana22 in commemoration of 100 years of the Week of Modern Art of 22 that also represented an incentive for several artists who entered and participated in an exhibition even before the FEMINU was opened.

Thank you all!

7 Likes

That’s Brazil !!! :sunglasses::sunglasses: Congrats @Ghini

5 Likes

Amazing friend!!! Congratulations

4 Likes

Congratulations, @Ghini. The exhibition was a completly success. 300 people on Cryptovoxels is a lot of people. And also congrats for the hard effort at the onboarding of so many new people. We went from 114 people to 170 with your effort and also @macieira’s effort in his own onboarding project. And also congratulations for bringing this crew together and build with them a real community of feminin beings. I am very glad they came to Gambiarra. Keep up the good work! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I cant wait to see the International Feminu Exhibition in the future!

5 Likes

Uau @Ghini!!! Its amazing this!!!
Ill not repeat what @thephilosopher said, and ill make his words mine as well.
I’m happy as well that o could be closer to this process and also giving a hand when it was needed!

Incredible work !

4 Likes

@ViniciusGCP94 thank you so much my friend

2 Likes

@filmesdeinfiltracao thanks a lot for your support and help. Also my gratitude to @Natashacremonese that helped as well. My thanks to both of you for your kind words. Tamojunto :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Your comment means a lot to me, @thephilosopher. Thank you so much for the support and all the help you gave me in this process. I am looking forward to the International FEMINU as well. Tamojunto amigo! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Congrats @ghini! It was just amazing! Great job!

3 Likes

So proud of you, ghini.

You can submit payout proposal for 50 onboarded artists, you made and awesome effort and we are really happy to have you in the community!!!

I want to see the international Feminu movement!!!

Maria

2 Likes

@marianeu I am very happy Maria, for your recognition and encouragement. Every day I feel more integrated into the community and with many projects to accomplish. International FEMINU is already being structured. We will talk a lot about it.Thank you very much, I will do the payout proposal as you said.

2 Likes

Thank you my friend, happy that you are participating in FEMINU with your beautiful artwork.

3 Likes