[Approved] onboarding university students

It’s a decentralized system, I (you) can check the balance of all wallets nothing there to hide​:face_with_raised_eyebrow: are you a noob???…. Haven’t seen any positive contribution you’ve brought to the community yet you accuse and call names. You should be banned you sound like a treat to NEAR ecosystem. Be careful what you say :speaking_head: @prelekzy

2 Likes

Guys, let us all take it easy okay,

I am pointing out an observation that makes it possible for a negative perception from people approving funds for these projects…

@Psalmy thanks for the observation, i didnt mean to include all nigerians, i was just worried about what such simple lies can cause in terms of perception

@IgbozeIsrael you are very right, thanks for your discretion, I checked you up and you have been doing amazing things for the NEAR people, really fantastic work you are doing. Such a resume

And as for the others, i have been busy doing some research in the whole NEAR arrangement and on your accounts and activities, I am not a judge of anyone but i would like to address you all accordingly … but first i would like to mention @Dacha @David_NEAR @satojandro to watch these mastermind agenda suspicious accounts who gang up in an ecosystem to leverage for personal gain and gang up to defend each other baselessly without conscience and only for selfish reasons, something like this happened in solana when there was a gang up of nigerian individuals that constituted comments and reactions just to sway public opinions and shady deals… I would like you to observe these accounts @Dabbie3229 @Bossbae @Sammy9ce @kenjay60 @Dadkay … These accounts are defending someone without a proper answer to the question of why she used a wrong reason to lie and also not saying @Dabbie3229 should provide her wallet address so we can check on a blockchain explorer or other means to prove she has the balance,

Main question still is, Alvan Ikoku went on a strike for only four weeks in june, Why did she had to use ASUU which the college of education doesnt belong to as a LIE!!!

And since she claimed she has the balance, let her provide her wallet as evidence for us to check on the blockchain explorer

5 Likes

Hey @prelekzy I saw your tag hence my reply. No one is against you or the points you raised ok, but the approach you used, condemning a fellow NEARIAN is what I don’t like.
There are ways you can call our attention to this and it will be looked into rather than condemning her by saying she is a liar.

@Dabbie3229 came up here and said that her reports will be presented here soon upon the completion of her project. What you and I should do now is to wait patiently for that.

I’ll advice you stop stressing this by writing, pointing and tagging people who have contributed in one way or another to the Ecosystem.
Rather you should think of how to contribute to the growth of the ecosystem positively.

@prelekzy you are free to suspect anyone or group of persons if that’s what will ease you offff but if you wanna know some more about me you can use my username.
Same username for all my social media including discord.

Welcome to NEAR, Reimagine your World.
Cheers :heart:

3 Likes

So why was I tagged? @prelekzy
Can you read? If yes you should understand what I said, I’ve been into the space for 5yrs now i’m not a noob… it’s simple if something is not transparent enough you should investigate properly not call names. Just simply check the wallet she used in receiving the funds, stop tagging me am too busy to reply this. Point of correction :sweat_smile: don’t suspect me, I was a mod on near protocol tg and did a good job @KriptoRaptor knows. I was among the selected army that shilled near from day 1 to its ATH and then we always had issues regarding funding. @Dacha was on our neck just like what you’re doing, but difference was that, @Dacha had more clear evidence and fact to everything he says about the degen army, he went through all the wallets and check the stats of each paid person.
Is good you added a voice but bring facts before you raise alarm :rotating_light:

4 Likes

Hello @prelekzy!
So much is happening here…judt to ask, do you know anyone who has been here before named John x and do you know anything about Fashion DAO?

1 Like

Sorry i dont get your question, you are asking if i know someone with that name and about a DAO?, If that is the question, i would answer that i dont know, but am curious and would love to know, about the DAO and the person, are they on NEAR? and are there interesting projects linked to them? what’s up?

Hello everyone, the event is still in progress. Sorry I’ve been busy with planning, visiting the school and convincing our audience. Already our hall payment is successful as you can see in the receipt below.

4 Likes

Good, its nice that you are showing some seriousness after scrutiny. Transparency and diligence in community is effective when we own up.
@Dabbie3229 I took time to learn the NEAR ecosystem and i discovered the explorer and your near wallet for the project which is dabbie3229.near… right? and you showed that you had a said balance of 350+ NEAR in the picture you uploaded. But this is just not true… because after checking your wallet on the blockchain explorer it brought the balance of 0.33NEAR as at the day you posted that balance…

And i also checked your summary and activity on the governance site and it brought about some anomalies about your involvement with a particular DAO for receiving some NF money and sending it in bits to DAO treasury… You have a lot coming though… woww… try and be a better person

Woww… seems you have a lot going on with you

Your balance wasnt 350NEAR even still

@David_NEAR dabby stands on her own and doesnt represent what genuine nigerians are, there are those who are diligent and honest, please take note

Greetings great Nearians
At first I want to thank God for the success of this event…
My sincere appreciation goes to the @marketingdao-council for their patience and support during the process of this event… Their keen advice cannot be overemphasized…

At last this event has been concluded successfully after a long delay, the barriers I encountered during this event included.
. Postponement (from school authority)
. Unavailability of students
. Events going on in the school
. Charges asked from the SUG and many more.

Due to these unforseen circumstances, another strategy was used to lure the the students to participate in the event.

Below are some pictures of students that were onboarded and their real life pictures…

I put them in a Google drive cos most students are still afraid of disclosing their rl pictures. More pictures will be posted from tomorrow onwards…
Thanks once again for this opportunity @marketingdao-council . I’m really glad

1 Like

Thank you @Dabbie3229 !

Guys, @Romanus , @prelekzy , @ENYI do you have any questions?

4 Likes

Feels good to be onboarded into this great ecosystem.
My name is amarachi I was onboarded at the just concluded onboarding event at Alvan Ikoku Federal college of Education.

4 Likes

AM happy with the way you lecture us and give us more opportunities

3 Likes

1 Like

It was a very beautiful event, thanks to Near Protocol for remembering us, i was part of this great event

2 Likes

Thanks to Near protocol and Dabbie3229 who organised this program. It was well deserving and the knowledge impacted in us was hudge. Am happy to be part of this.

4 Likes

Good work dear @Dabbie3229 impressive and glad to see new contributors, hope for provision and platform for them to contribute and be active users on $Near
Happy new month

3 Likes

Awesome @Dabbie3229 !!! Always incredible work for our Community!

4 Likes

Thanks so much @Dacha, you have been a good example for many :beers::clinking_glasses::clinking_glasses::clinking_glasses:

3 Likes

Thanks @Psalmy happy December too :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

My name is Amarachi Amadi, i was onboarded at d Near even just concluded in Alvin

3 Likes