[Approved] Onboarding OWS and MV traders

And thank you very much for helping me to clarify everything
this is the distribution I have:

OWS → Payroll for contributors that will help with EDUCATION of the sandboxers

Marketing DAO → Funding for marketing campaign

Onboarding DAO → will help in launch right now the same marketing campaign on the step of contest as seem simpler to get an approval, because I will be first onboarding community members.

Again, just looking for help here to the growth of the community.

4 Likes

Understood, thank you! :tada:

3 Likes

Thanks for explaining this, Cleared a lot of confusion! Happy to approve for onboarding category :raised_hands:

2 Likes

No problem I’m glad you like the proposal

1 Like

when the tournament will begin and where?

Next week Go to OWS Server on discord :grin:

1 Like

hello guys I hope you are well I made the request for the DAO I leave it here to know what you think @FritzWorm @Symbolik

3 Likes

Share please links to the live channels

3 Likes

OHHHHH!!! that’s super cool of course if it’s a 24/7 chart just go to ows and search for live-trading!!! Link: Open Web Sandbox

3 Likes

Great. Thank you.
Could you please share information about you and your experience in trading and about your team?
How will the learning process take place?

2 Likes

Sure thing!! In my team of traders we have three heads, one(@Naby22) is in charge of doing the written part of the sheets and advertising about the trades and courses the second is a dev (@abdilchangir) who designed with my help the strategy that is running 24/7 on the discord OWS channel, In my case, I am a trader with more than 6 years of experience in the cryptocurrency market, and I have completed more than 1000 courses taught both face-to-face and online.

Will be developed in 3 phases:

1. Teach and demonstrate how a simple automated trading strategy works and through it to be able to teach all the basics related to trading, buy, sell, place orders.

2. Teach each student how to generate a trading system that can serve their schedules and behaviors.

3. Test students in real time and with real markets to certify them through an nft as mv-traders.

2 Likes

Thanks.
When does the learning program start? how to participate? What format (webinars, online course, etc)?
How do you exactly spend funds you ask?

2 Likes

Mainly they will go to a small tournament ($300) that we will do as an opening and to the best students of the academy($150) those who participate the most and share their analysis with the community

1 Like

Hello @Mineriavirtual .
We would like to get reports about how were spent the funds as soon as possible. Onboarding-DAO needs to collect all the reports and submit his own report and then request funding for the next period for the next projects.
Please create the topic/post with the report and please send the link in the reply to this message.
Thanks for understanding.

2 Likes

Excellent for tomorrow you have it

1 Like

Report is here [REPORT] Mineria-Virtual MV-traders of OWS [February]

Hi Dacha, Thanks for the attention.
This is the report submitted by @Mineriavirtual .

We are waiting for the links of recorded videos uploaded on YouTube.

2 Likes

Again, this is a personal issue, creating drama, claim dismissed

@Mineriavirtual Please, do address questions from @zubairansari07

1 Like

Fasts and proofs , dude :muscle:

How much MV trade buy/sell indicator price, by the way ? :blush: