[APPROVED] Onboarding of university teachers in association with university authorities

Also, it looks you want to organize meetup. As I remember, there is a special program for these events.

2 Likes

The purpose of carrying out these activities in universities is precisely to strengthen, encourage and promote the participation of new students and professors in the areas: systems, informatics, computing, and technology sciences; in the NCD L1, NCA, NCI, and NCP. Adding is strengthening.

Regarding the creation of audiovisual content, the aim is to disseminate videos that serve as a tutorial or non-face-to-face training guide through different social networks, thus increasing the scope of the content addressed, and therefore greater socialization, knowledge, and value generation for Near protocol.

Transportation refers to the expenses for mobilization of facilitators and the organizing team of the activity in its face-to-face mode, which implies expenses for fuel, bus tickets, and taxis.

POP material: folders, sheets of paper, pencils, pens, personalized identification labels, paper clips, among others.

Equipment rental: Video Beam with your laptop and sound for the auditorium, in order to facilitate the teaching of the contents.

Food and drinks (snacks) for those attending the face-to-face session (teachers, students, speakers, organizing team).

3 Likes

You have my support on this one ser!!! :100: Well explained idea & a strong proposal :clap:

3 Likes

Woo, I believe this is the better explained proposal with a great breakdown.

Full support from me obviously I know you already and have follow up your work with onboarding closely.

Have big expectations with you guys, big hug.

APPROVED :white_check_mark:

3 Likes

Congratulations for your APPROVAL :white_check_mark:

3 Likes

Thank you for the opportunity provided. The commitment has been made! Educating is synonymous with growth, thanks for the approval… Let’s get to work!

Thank you @FritzWorm … Thank you all.:clap::clap::clap:

Thank you, educating is bringing out the best in a person. Let’s join this with Near protocol, and the result will be great. :+1::+1:

1 Like

Glad to see it approved, please follow next steps according to new payout guidelines >> [New Process] Community Payouts

1 Like
  1. I think you could find the audiovisual content. So, the budget could reduce
  2. mmm… How many people will use transportation?! I didn’t understand a distance. Will you visit other cities?!
  3. Are you really need POP materials? All are online.
  4. Food/drinks - is it a full-day activity?! It looks like a bribe or charity

Amazing proposal, full support from my side!

2 Likes

Hey @Arturoahs @Franciscogonzalezn great job! Lets coordinate so we can get direct support from the NEAR @ EDU team. Will ping @FritzWorm to connect and start executing in coordination with the NCA, NCD and NCP bootcamps.

Felicidades!

6 Likes

Thank you @claudioac. All our dedication to support the educational programs of NEAR University, Near Hispanic, in the main cities - universities of Venezuela. Thanks for the support and opportunity. Let’s go!!

1 Like

Hey @Franciscogonzalezn
This looks like an amazing way to onboard student developers to the NEAR community. @pransh and I would love to help you with future events.

2 Likes

we’ve done and helped so many student devs, and with DevGuild - we want to extend that help to organizers who do the same. Just like you @Franciscogonzalezn :smile_cat:

1 Like

Hi mate, how’s the activity going? We would appreciate to have the update or report of the work done :white_check_mark:

1 Like

Hello @Arturoahs
We would like to get reports about how were spent the funds as soon as possible. Onboarding-DAO needs to collect all the reports and submit his own report and then request funding for the next period for the next projects.
Please create the topic/post with the report and please send the link in the reply to this message.
Thanks for understanding.

1 Like
2 Likes

That was very fast. Thank you very much.

2 Likes

thanks francisco for posting it here

1 Like

1 Like