[approved] Onboarding for Photographers

Hi @marianeu
You can do the same process as in the link, it will make our job easier.
When I open the store, can I add the 6.5 Near to the expenses in the proposal?

2 Likes

wow @Dazo congratulations !

2 Likes

@dazo it made the process much easier with the distruibution in the link forum. Thanks for your help @marianeu

2 Likes

Yes, you can add the expense to create a store up there in the proposal. I will be approving the proposal and creating the NEARdrop links then.

Thank you

3 Likes

I have changed the proposal and added the store value of 6.5 Near
I am waiting for your approval to start onboarding.

Thank you

2 Likes

Happy to tell you this is approved!

I already generated the links, please write me a message on telegram so I can send them to you.

be aware that we can verify which links are used to open a wallet and which are used just to claim the near.

You can request payout proposal for the 6.5N to open a store

Thanks,
Maria

4 Likes

Thank you very much
I am very happy to be able to start an integration process for photographers together with mintbase and the near network

2 Likes

Can you send me the link to the Astro?
Please

2 Likes

Hi, @Dazo

Congratulations on the approval of your proposal, that excites me.

I would love to meet or contact other nature photographers. Through your project it could be possible, to learn from them or that they can learn from me. Thanks @marianeu for reminding me about @schnageler. In fact with him, I offered my assessment of his project proposal. Thus, from my vision as a biologist and photography enthusiast in its context. Brother, you have probably seen this.

Well, regarding my work, I must say that I have never made an NFT from my photographs. I’d like to learn how to do it, even select a few to start with. I’d like you to see my work, but I don’t have a large visible portfolio, as I’m wary of licensing centralized portals. Everything is secured on a protected hard drive (25 GB of data), many photos taken since 2005, mostly in Venezuela and not so emblematic places. Many photographed species ferns, yes. For example (reduced at low quality):

June 28, 2014 - San Francisco Research Station, southern Ecuador
@FritzWorm @Jloc @Mineriavirtual @schnageler @Butneversaved … look at this!! :wink:

All this has served so far to support my research work with these plants, few have seen it. It’s time to make it visible. If you can recommend me a portal where to upload a proof of concept, or even almost everything, let me know. Or else, with NFTs… We can treat this separately, a DM or as you propose…

Best whishes

8 Likes

Can someone help me with the link for the Bounty for the flyer or artwork. I have an artwork to present

2 Likes

@dazo https://app.astrodao.com/dao/mintbase.sputnik-dao.near here

Hey @jblm I am pretty sure you will be one of the first ones to be added into the store!! I love your fern picture <3 as a brazilian this gives me saudades from home. Sounds like you could use a store for yourself - on top of participating in @dazo s store. Maybe you can sell enough artworks there to have the funds to deploy your store = your own smart contract.

As for you, @Roxy , I guess the bounty is not up yet, is it @dazo ? I found it now [BOUNTY] Poster / Flyer - Onboarding for Photographers its on the wrong cathegory tho

3 Likes

Awesome, let’s give this some exposure :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hi @jblm
Very beautiful your work with ferns, I love plant photography, I even have ideas of doing a project of macro photography with plants, but for now it is just an idea that is kept in the drawer.
It will be a pleasure to gather all styles of photography inside our store and also to gather a community of diverse photographic tribes to exchange experiences.
I am organizing all the final details to start onboarding in practice. I am about to receive the links from @marianeu to create the wallet, I am preparing a group in telegram to centralize all information, questions and get to know each other better.
I will be helping everyone in this process.
If you need me you can call me on telegram

Thank you for your contact

4 Likes

Thanks @marianeu I have already created the payout proposal on astro

@Roxy , Maria already gave you the link and the bounty is still active, I’m waiting for your participation.

2 Likes

The goal is to gather as many photographers as possible and together we can create great ideas

2 Likes

Sent you the links on telegram, Dazo

1 Like

Hey! I work with performance photography and I am very interested in this proposal.

4 Likes

Hello everyone
@jblm @FritzWorm @Jloc @Mineriavirtual @schnageler @Butneversaved

8 Likes

@Dazo I’m a photographer fam; how do I flow with this opportunity?

2 Likes
  • First step is to create a wallet through the link I will send you
  • Give me the name of your wallet (example.near) so I can add you to the Mintbase store
  • Add two photos to the store so I can send you another link with more 1 Near so you can buy some artwork inside Mintbase

I will be supporting you when you need me

These videos below show a little bit of the process

4 Likes