[Approved] npkguild(near nigeria) activities for february

NPK Guild has been a face when it comes to NEAR and pillar to sub Blockchain community. Soon lot’s of developers would be rushing to build NEAR or Build projects on Near

1. Team members involved will be updated in the proposal soonest.

2. And since the creation of the guild in 2020 we have been giving a satisfactory monthly reports of activities and the success rates each had, all can be checked in the npk-guild tag

3. yes we would update this proposal to focus on the marketing side and another team member will make another proposal 4 the blockchain event

3 Likes

Good evening. Happy to approve from me.
Keep building great Near Community in Nigeria :muscle:

I believe you can ask any help from our best in class marketing advisors.

3 Likes

All changes as been made, we believe attending this event will be a great marketing adventure for both near Nigeria and the near community at large.

3 Likes

Thanks for always encouraging serious minded communities

1 Like

Still waiting 4 final conclusion as we have passed the month of February and the blockchain event sponsorship is about closing

@marketingdao-council @MktngDAO_Advisors

Hey, there are unanswered questions and unaddressed comments from MarketingDAO Advisors:

1 Like

To answer the first questions, near Nigeria is broken into two: The team members in which we are 14 in number. This includes I myself,

@cenwadike
@Khady Khad
@Kareemc2
Ejabani
adeiza
kbounce1
@mrufawaki
@Favourchristiana
@VICJ2000
@Paulp5000
@Crypto_doctor
@Eve
@qeeyah.near

This are the current team members involved in several aspects in the growth of Near Nigeria.
Hsmoney will be joining us soon as our community moderator once his trial month is completed.

Those involved in written content includes myself, VICJ2000 Crypto_doctor Khady and we plan on hosting events where the community will also participate in creating various topics that will be distributed this month.

We would give a report of results of all activities done within 1 month of making of this proposal in terms of activities done, success rates, challenges encountered and growth made, as this is very custom to npkguild right from the onset of formation of the guild.

In terms of some proposed activities not part of marketing, I think only one aspect isn’t which is HR/OFFICE MANAGEMENT which will be removed and settled internally.

For all expenses involved in blockchain unn conference, it is fully under marketing as this is the opportunity provided to have a 1 to 1 meetup with prospective students, developers, partners and investors which will be a major contribution to the entire ecosystem as some part of the Country despite our efforts and other local guilds in Nigeria haven’t heard about near ecosystem and the opportunities it provides and the last one year as seen reasonable amount of Nigerians entering the near ecosystem which 90% is based on our activities here in Nigeria

4 Likes

To answer the first questions, near Nigeria is broken into two: The team members in which we are 14 in number. This includes I myself,

@cenwadike
@Khady Khad
@Kareemc2
Ejabani
adeiza
kbounce1
@mrufawaki
@Favourchristiana
@VICJ2000
@Paulp5000
@Crypto_doctor
@Eve
@qeeyah.near

This are the current team members involved in several aspects in the growth of Near Nigeria.
Hsmoney will be joining us soon as our community moderator once his trial month is completed.

Those involved in written content includes myself, VICJ2000 Crypto_doctor Khady and we plan on hosting events where the community will also participate in creating various topics that will be distributed this month.

We would give a report of results of all activities done within 1 month of making of this proposal in terms of activities done, success rates, challenges encountered and growth made, as this is very custom to npkguild right from the onset of formation of the guild.

In terms of some proposed activities not part of marketing, I think only one aspect isn’t which is HR/OFFICE MANAGEMENT which will be removed and settled internally.

For all expenses involved in blockchain unn conference, it is fully under marketing as this is the opportunity provided to have a 1 to 1 meetup with prospective students, developers, partners and investors which will be a major contribution to the entire ecosystem as some part of the Country despite our efforts and other local guilds in Nigeria haven’t heard about near ecosystem and the opportunities it provides and the last one year as seen reasonable amount of Nigerians entering the near ecosystem which 90% is based on our activities here in Nigeria

3 Likes

Still waiting 4 final decision as time is of the essence @MktngDAO_Advisors @marketingdao-council

2 Likes

Good evening. I’m still yes :blush: let’s make Abuja cryptocurrency capital of the world :wave:

3 Likes

It’s great what NPK guild is doing.
I believe in your ability to educate and make great things happen.

1 Like

I appreciate the detailed reply. Thank you. You have my support.

If you do plan to remove HR/OFFICE MANAGEMENT and propose a different amount for the funds @marketingdao-council does that mean there needs to be an adjustment to the original proposal?

2 Likes

I have already removed it and reduced the amount from 8500 to 8200, Thanks for the support moving to @marketingdao-council to make final decision as closure 4 gold sponsorship ends tomorrow

2 Likes

Still waiting and since Feb is almost at a close I will be converting it to February/ March proposal @marketingdao-council

2 Likes

Seems to be no further questions, moving to Approved.

This has been open for ~ 13 days, when there are plenty of questions it can take 14 days or more to assess a proposal atm. We’re working on reducing this but please be conscious of it.

2 Likes

Thanks, created a poll,

But I have passed KYC, what is next

@marketingdao-council

2 Likes

You’ll receive an email from our Finance team after the poll passes.

4 Likes

Thanks, funds received, work begins ASAP

3 Likes

In regards to this proposals and the timing payment was made we near Nigeria would be making this a February/march proposal, as some part of the proposal couldn’t be fulfilled completely
@marketingdao-council @MktngDAO_Advisors

3 Likes