[APPROVED] New council member Tabear

Hey there creatives!

As mentioned in here

I am more than happy supporting the council of the Creatives DAO from the 1st of October on.

I would love to give guidance and a warm welcome to everyone who will enter this space, as I have received it when I started my journey within the NEAR ecosystem.

Tasks that I can and would like to support:

• TG presence, welcoming & redirecting to the according sites/contacts in case of questions
  • Monthly reports/ guidance on new proposals
  • Helping to set up the next forum event
  • 1:1 calls with new members
  • Weekly Guild leader chats
  • creating an even more decentralised system & nurturing collaborations within the ecosystem

Things I am eager to learn more about:

• Defi
  • Astro
  • & how both of those areas can be used in the DAO structures

I am looking forward to this new journey and hope that I can be of any help to contribute to the growth of the creative ecosystem.

tabear.near

7 Likes

Reorganizing this to fit in the Creatives DAO subcategory and turning this to [APPROVED]
cc: @chloe

Please feel free to submit an on-chain proposal to the SputnikDAO requesting yourself as a new council member to the DAO with this Forum post link.

3 Likes

As discussed previously I will request 500 USD for half of the month of September & 1000 USD for the upcoming month of October. I am looking forward to this & hope to contribute as good as possible to the eco system :slight_smile:

1N = 7,5$ (1.10.21 14:44, coingecko)
1500 USD = 200 N

2 Likes

The first month has passed and here is a little overview of what was been done:

• We created a List of all the active DAOs & Guilds within the creative area of the ecosystem and distributed the responsibilities/contact points
  • TG management & welcoming new members
  • Ideation for future community engagement (weekly calls & recorded Airmeet sessions/upload on Youtube)
  • Council meetings & weekly office hours in TG
  • guidance for proposals & monthly reports
  • spreading the word about the Creatives DAO at NC in Lisbon in October

I’d hereby ask for the payout for the upcoming month of November, 1000 USD / 94N (coingecko 2.11. N=10.83$)

2 Likes

Report for November:

• we organised 5 office hours, every Monday in out TG channel
  • evaluation monthly budget requests, payouts & reports
  • onboarding of the Metaverse Guild
  • discussing the future of the Creatives DAO given the future liability concerns (no conclusion made yet)

Payout request for the month of December
1000 USD in N = 112N (coingecko 3.12. 19:21)

December report:

• 3 Office Hours chats (TG)
  • 1 internal council meeting
  • 1:1 with MintbaseDAO
  • 1 Guild leader Office hours
  • 1 meeting with @mecsbecs & the council in regards to the future developments of the Creatives DAO
  • Guidance for new DAOS/ Guilds (Afro Star Guild, Penmanship Guild etc), monthly reports & budget review

I am requesting hereby the council payout for the month of January: 68N / 1000 USD (1N=14.64$, coingecko 3.1.21 Portugal, 15:37)

January report:

• 5 office hours chats
  • 1 guild leader office hour
  • 2 internal council meetings
  • preparation of the open call & welcoming the new moderators
  • voting on proposals & guiding in the forum

I’m hereby requesting the payout of 250N for the month of February.

1 Like

February report:

• 3 out of 4 office hours chats due to family issues
  • 2 calls to onboard the new moderators & receive feedback from them on how we can guide them to full sustainability
  • voting on proposals through cfc
  • checking reports
  • daily presence in the TG chat
1 Like

Last report as being a part of the Creatives DAO as a moderator ( those were fun 8 months):

• 5 Creative DAO office hours
  • giving guidance on proposals and budgets and new projects
  • onboarding/guidance calls with
    -INA DAO ( will stay there one more month as an advisor)
    -@dandelionshoneybees
    -Ber ( community based in Turkey working with hemp and looking forward to create NFTs for physical items)
    -@roadworks for the new DAO
    -@shreyas regarding onboarding creatives
    -one more call on the 31st with Caroline to onboard a new project involving a school
9 Likes