[Approved] NEAR Türkiye May / June 2023 - $3300 (one month)

Hi everyone,

Hi @marketingdao-council

We have been representing NEAR to Türkiye since March 2021 and are active on Telegram, Medium, Twitter, Youtube and have implemented a MVP project on NEAR together with our developers.

I have taken the Regional Community Update Procedure into account and attended the weekly calls to keep up with MDAO councils & RC members.

Guild / Community Name: Near Türkiye
User: nearinturkiye.near
Funding scheme : 2 months
Previous Proposal: https://gov.near.org/t/approved-near-turkey-march-april-2023
Previous Reports:

Near.social of all core team members:

Link to the Social Media accounts:

1. GOALS & ACTIVITIES

Our goal is to increase our followers on Near Social and redirect the community to IamHuman. Furthermore, we want to invite even more new users to our social media channels over the next two months and focus on our main goal: increase blockchain and crypto adoption in Türkiye and heighten awareness of the NEAR ecosystem in the Turkish-speaking area.

• NEAR Social: We are already active on Near Social and want to increase our followers in the next months (200+)

• IamHuman: We will invite our users to IamHuman, as there is no experience with the platform yet we are going to set our goal to 200 members in the first two months.

• Telegram chat: Telegram: Contact @near_tr (8000+ members)

• support 7 days / week
    • invite more users to our Telegram chat group
    • Small giveaways and promotions to increase the engagement (quiz, activity contest, Follow Near Social)
    • be active in different crypto community groups and talk about NEAR
  • Telegram news:

• share latest news and updates about NEAR
  • Twitter: https://twitter.com/near_turkey 3 (5000+ followers)

• share daily latest news and updates about NEAR in turkish language.
    • work with Hashtags and Markables to increase the engagement
    • giveaway / promotion
  • Youtube

• share 4 videos / month
      • topic: How to use Near Social, What is IamHuman, latest news / updates about NEAR, Web3.0, Blockchain and market analysis
      • publishment directly on Near Protocol Türkiye - YouTube
  • Medium: Near Turkey – Medium

• We will translate and write 6 articles per month in turkish language and share in our Medium account
      • Topic: Featured Stories, Web3.0 and Social, Defi, Nearweek
  • Promotions / Giveaways / Events: activity contest, quizzes, voice Chats and Spaces to increase the group activity

• Near Türkiye DEV&Buidler Team: We will open a group on TG and invite our community, focus is to build a dev team in Türkiye to participate in hackathons

• Meetups: In our office we will have monthly meetups with crypto enthuasists / influencers and connect with business people

What problem is the proposal solving?
It is estimated that over 2.4 million people, 2.94% of Turkey’s total population, currently own cryptocurrency. The Turkish lira’s volatility and rising inflation seen in recent months has led our investors / crypto enthuasists / developers to see cryptocurrency as a profitable investment in the long term and as a hedge against inflation in the short term. Unfortunately, little English is spoken in Turkish-speaking countries and members cannot follow the latest updates on NEAR and misunderstand some topics. It’s hard for the community to express themselves in English.

How is the problem being solved
I have written more detailed under “goals and activities”, but to sum up:
We will continue our support for our existing Telegram NEAR Turkish community.
Create self-written and translated articles on Medium
Share the latest news and updates about NEAR in Turkish on Twitter.
Reach out to more crypto enthusiasts and invite them to Near Social and IamHuman.
As soon as the community is more active again we will organize Blockchain academies and participate in events. By attending or organizing Hackathons in Türkiye we will be able to invite more builders / devs to the Near ecosystem and build a project together or continue on our MVP project
Currently I am in talk with https://dangel.fund/. We will work together to bring new projects to their launchpad. A partnership announcement will be shared soon.

2. REACH

• 200+ followers on Near Social
  • 200+ members on IamHuman
  • 10500+ members on Telegram Chat
  • 6500+ Followers on Twitter
  • Successful 6 articles / month about NEAR in turkish language
  • High impression on Twitter and successful promotions

3. METRICS TO MEASURE SUCCESS

• active Near Turkey Telegram group
  • support / answer all questions
  • share news and announcements in time
  • active Near Turkey Twitter account, latest news
  • successful giveaways with high impressions
  • 200+ Near Social followers
  • 200+ IamHuman

4. COSTS

Content Writing Medium

• Topic: Featured Stories, Web3.0 and Social, Defi, Nearweek, NEAR ecosystem updates, Guide
  • KPIs : Medium account followers, article views, comments on social media regarding the article (TG, Twitter, Medium)
  • Goals : Total +6 articles
  • Budget : 250$

Content Writing Telegram

• Topic : share daily news, ecosystem updates, partnerships, small giveaway
  • KPIs : increase channel members (growth), amount of viewers, daily news, high giveaway participation
  • Goals : 3-5 daily news, average 3-5 daily news, average 400+ viewers / post
  • Budget : 200$

Social Media Telegram

• Topic : support community members 7 days/week, share daily news from NEAR channel, ecosystem updates, infographics, partnerships, small giveaways to increase group activity, NEAR wallet/staking explanations

• NEAR SOCIAL and IamHuman giveaways on Telegram to increase our followers

• KPIs : increase group members (growth), amount of daily messages, daily support, high giveaway participation, more NEAR wallet creation, more NEAR staking

• Goals : average 400 daily message, +100 new wallet creations / staking on NEAR, 50+ active quiz/giveaway participation.

• Budget : 1350$

Social Media Youtube

• Topic : , explanation Near.Social and IamHuman, weekly news & updates, ecosystem updates
  • KPIs : high amount of video viewers, Video comments from our community, knowledge about ecosystem updates and generally about NEAR
  • Goals : 4 videos, 500+ Viewers on YT, average 20 comments, 500+ views on TG, 20+ like + rt + Comments on Twitter and in our community group
  • Budget : 500$

Social Media Twitter

• Topic : daily news & updates, partnership announcements, Web3.0, small giveaways
  • Near Social and IamHuman Twitter events and giveaways
  • KPIs : Followers, Tweet impressions, Tweet Like + Retweets + Comments + Mentions
  • Goals : 800+ Followers on Twitter (now 5200+, target 8000+), average 1000 impressions, average 5-10 Likes / tweet
  • Budget : 800$

Management: Participate in weekly calls, Write monthly reports, Meeting with team members, coordination and planning of all activities: 200$

Monthly costs: 3300$

Total Costs for two months : 6600$

Link to the Near Social post: Post by Near Protocol Türkiye | Near Social
AstroDAO: https://app.astrodao.com/dao/nearprotocol-turkiye.sputnik-dao.near
Name: Sezer
Telegram: Telegram: Contact @cizi31
E-Mail: sezercoinnet@gmail.com

Thank you for your support! :dizzy:
CC @IgbozeIsrael

2 Likes

Thanks for your proposal. We hope you prepare for developer activities too.

The RCWG will go through your proposal ASAP

1 Like

Could you please explain why you are also a member of the Near German core team? despite leading a different community group and being from a different country and region?

1 Like

Hi @Bakaka

I have invited Stefan to Near and
as I can also speak German I am supporting him in the German community by giving ideas and writing content.

1 Like

Thank you @IgbozeIsrael yes I am in contact with developers. Looking forward to our call today to learn about BOS.

Cool, try to update the proposal then by indicating your role, adding you as a core team is like you are part of the decision makers. Best of luck.

1 Like

@Bakaka I am already in core team

This is me: Near Social

Thank you​:sparkles:

The point is, you need to step down from core team, but is oaky and fine to be a mods, designer or a friend to help me him internally.

I am a core team member in the Turkish-speaking area since March 2021. I think you meant this post to step down.
It’s fine for me to be a supporter there.

1 Like

Yeah in the german community.

Thank you for your understanding

2 Likes

Hi @cizi31 thanks for the proposal and your work in the ecosystem. As this falls under regional communities, and the Marketing DAO is trying to collaborate with the Regional DAO council for these kinds of proposals at the moment, I will wait to hear more feedback/thoughts from @IgbozeIsrael @bakaka @dacha before responding further. Thanks!

2 Likes

Hello team! Happy to support your proposal for one month (M DAO short funding) because the RG DAO working group members agree with this.