[CLOSED] NEAR Türkiye August 2023

Hi everyone,

We have been representing NEAR to Türkiye since March 2021 and are active on Telegram, Medium, Twitter, Youtube and have implemented a MVP project on NEAR together with our developers.

I’ve been following the RCWG announcements Near Social and participating in the weekly calls to keep up with the MDAO councils and RC members.

Guild / Community Name: Near Türkiye
User: nearinturkiye.near
Funding scheme : 1 month
Previous Proposal: [Approved] NEAR Türkiye July 2023
Previous Report: [REPORT] NEAR Türkiye July 2023

Near.social of all core team members:

Link to the Social Media accounts:

Our main focus is to bring new users to Near Social / Near BOS and organize workshops / mini-hackathons and meetups to onboard new devs and builders to NEAR.
Furthermore, we want to invite even more new users to our social media channels over the next month and focus on our main goal: increase blockchain and crypto adoption in Türkiye and heighten awareness of the NEAR ecosystem in the Turkish-speaking area.

What problem is the proposal solving?
Ownership of digital currencies in Turkey was the highest in the world at 27.1% followed by Argentina at 23.5% – well above global crypto ownership rate estimated at 11.9% – according to data from research firm GWI.
The Turkish lira’s volatility and rising inflation seen in recent months has led our investors / crypto enthuasists / developers to see cryptocurrency as a profitable investment in the long term and as a hedge against inflation in the short term. Unfortunately, little English is spoken in Turkish-speaking countries and members cannot follow the latest updates on NEAR and misunderstand some topics. It’s hard for the community to express themselves in English.

How is the problem being solved
I have written more detailed under “activities”, but to sum up:
We will continue our support for our existing Telegram NEAR Turkish community.
Create self-written and translated articles on Medium
Share the latest news and updates about NEAR in Turkish on Twitter.
Reach out to more crypto enthusiasts and invite them to Near Social and IamHuman.
We will organize offline workshops and attend blockchain events. By participating or organizing hackathons in Turkey, we can invite more builders/developers to the Near ecosystem, build a project together and onboard new Turkish projects on NEAR Horizon.

REACH

• 50+ new followers on Near Social

• 20+ new members total with humanity verification

• daily 2-300 messages on Telegram

• +200 new followers on Twitter

• daily news on Twitter with high impressions

• Successful educational articles about NEAR in turkish language

• high On-chain transactions

METRICS TO MEASURE SUCCESS

• active Near Turkey Telegram group

• support / answer all questions

• share news and announcements in time

• active Near Turkey Twitter account, latest news

• successful giveaways with high impressions

• new Near Social followers

• humanity verification

• 5 new widgets on NEAR BOS

• Near Horizon project onboarding

Activities and costs

Onboarding - 250$

• NEAR Social: We are already active on Near Social and want to increase our followers in the next month. Target 50+ new followers. increase on-chain transactions

• 2 NEAR Social Quiz
    • Share daily news on Near Social
  • IamHuman / Fractal: We have invited over 20 new members to IamHuman in July, as next we will redirect the users to connect their wallet again so that the scoreboard shows the correct number. Furthermore, we will invite new members to IamHuman from Türkiye.

• Telegram and Twitter, onboard new users via Keypom ( Target: 200+ new members )

Education - 1500$

• Add education Widget courses to the nearzombies.io platform - 300$

• Medium: Near Turkey – Medium - 400$

• We will translate and write 10 articles per month in turkish language and share in our Medium account. Content: NEAR BOS education in turkish language ( Widgets, Web Applications, NEAR BOS, Near Horizon) Featured Stories, Web3.0 and Social, Defi, Nearweek
    • Start of translation the Near BOS documentation to Turkish
  • Educational content and support on Telegram - 500$

• Answer developer and builders question in the Near Dev and Builders group.

• support 7 days / week in the Near Türkiye Telegram chat and share educational content / infographics, share daily news from NEAR media channels, ecosystem updates, partnerships, small Near bot and keypom giveaways to increase group activity, NEAR wallet/staking explanations

• Support devs while creating a widget

• Educational content on Twitter and daily news ( linked with Near Social ) - 300$

• let users comment on Near Social, participate in contests to increase on-chain activities.
  • 4 Youtube videos

• explanation Near.Social and Fractal verification, weekly news & updates, ecosystem updates, educational content about NEAR BOS and NEAR Horizon.
    • Budget: we will use the July budget as mentioned here

Building on BOS - 800$

• Create minimum 3 widgets on NEAR
  • Continue building on the landing page
  • Create a widget contest with the community
  • Workshop connecting GPTVerse with NEAR BOS

Management– 350$

Participate in weekly calls, Write monthly reports, Meeting with team members, coordination and planning of all activities, Spreadsheet KPIs / Event planning / Budget distribution

Total Costs for August : 2900$

AstroDAO : nearprotocol-turkiye.sputnik-dao.near
Near Wallet ID: nearinturkiye.near
Name: Sezer
Telegram: Telegram: Contact @cizi31
E-Mail: sezercoinnet@gmail.com

Thank you for your support!
@rc-admins
@marketingdao-council

2 Likes

Thank you for your awesome work.

i had some comments on your reports. attend to it, please

1 Like

Thanks for the detailed proposal.

I am bullish on this and can’t wait to see it.

I will confirm your report with the tracking sheet and give my final recommendations later.

Thanks, Thanks

1 Like

replied now. Thank you!

Remove management costs and use last month’s funds for YouTube, focusing on current KPIs and metrics rather than adding YouTube videos to August.

Hi @Bakaka, I edited the proposal, I will share educational videos on YT in August. I will not ask for a budget for this and will use the July budget as mentioned in my report.
Thank you for your support!

1 Like

Good day!
Thanks for the work your team has been doing.

It was a great call last week.

I am happy to support.

@Dacha @marketingdao-council

Happy to support your proposal after our call

Looking forward to seeing your reports.

After consideration from all admins, and MDAO guidance, moving to approve. Wait for an update concerning funding.

Thanks to @marketingdao-council for your support.

1 Like

Hello! @cizi31 , your application was approved by RCDAO (part of the Marketing (Ecosystem) DAO constellation). The proposal will be included in the following request to NDC Trust @TrustNDC (~ on August 15th). Expected payment time ~ August 16th-August 31st. Some additional requirements may apply. Please join NDC Marketing HUB Telegram: Contact @ndc_marketing

Hello. Unfortunately, we were informed by MDAO that due to the limit in hard cap they could get in NDC trust in V0, RCDAO proposals cannot be supported now.

We hope better things for RCs in V1

Hello @cizi31 . Let me expand the reason more broadly:

• RCDAO couldn’t find support at Near Foundation because the current approach is not aligned with the Foundation’s strategy and still discussing;
  • Due to the specific limits and KPIs for August and September, NDC Trust cannot support this proposal-request .

You can re-apply with a focus ONLY on increasing:

• of active Developers
  • of active Users and Transactions
  • of Tools on BOS

Marketing DAO councils and advisors will review and approve/reject it, then send a request to NDC trust. As soon as NDC Trust supports your proposal, MDAO will execute a payment to the mentioned wallet.

Thank you!