[Approved, no report, future funding on hold] Near Planet May

Hello everyone, let me start with remind the what is Near Planet. Near Planet is a newsteller which brings high quality content to the Turkish community. İt doesnt make only translate, İt has high quality original contest.

İt has some operations: Twitter(1350 followers) Telegram(580 members), medium(230 followers , 1000+readers)

Near Planet helps to bring new people to Near ,also helps new projects to grow up. You can check the my report about previous months:

What we have done in this month:

• Reached 500.000+ Tweet impressions
  • Reached 1000 views on medium
  • Reached 60.000+ Profile visit on Twitter
  • Supported 20+ Near based projects (eg Burrow Cash , Bastion , Sweat Coin)
  • Published 6 Newsteller, 5 twitter threads.
  • helped over 50 people on telegram+ twitter
  • Machina project and Bastion project contacted us and thanked us.
  • We have made deep research about UsN and most of global influencers are used our research.

This month we want to make some bigger things and let me start with it.

1. Reach 1500+ followers on Twitter
  2. Reach 300+ followers on medium
  3. Make the Near Planet decentralized, add two new member to Near Planet
  4. We want to make the Near Planet make a door For the projects which want to reach the Turkish community and do it for free(with the marketing DAO fund)
  5. With next months we think to make a contest competition which will allow new people to join our team.

Budget:

1. 500 dolar - two writer 250 dolar for each writer (me and @CaptainFantastic )
  2. 100 dolar -Twitter and Telegram running admin budget, @Sertac
  3. 100 dolar - editor budget
    Total: 700 dolar, 53 Near

@marketingdao-council , thanks ; have a good day.
Sorry about missclicking and posting earlier.
Thank you for your support.

4 Likes

this post is deleted by author

1 Like

Hey, looks like it posted whilst you were writing it, maybe you knocked a key or misclicked? Do you still want this up?

2 Likes

Yes, I missclicked but I have editted it. I think everything is okey right now.

2 Likes

Fantastic work, awesome weekly format on Medium.
Happy to support your proposal. Have a great day :muscle: :tr:

3 Likes

Thank you Dacha , your support is just amazing :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Hey!
dropped my other comments on your recent report as well

I appreciate your work out there. Would love to see more authentic articles and visual content from you on coming months :wink:

some questions and suggestions from me

• How much do you ask per article? how many articles are you planning to publish on May.

• Turkish Community now have been running all social channels almost in every platform. There is also a public telegram chat channel and where 7/24 advanced community support is given established by the Turkish Community.

Imo a second chat, support channel is unnecessary and irrelevant unless you speak a different language :smile: Running your own blog/twitter initiative does not prevent you from collaborating with them. You can use that channel to support and help grow the community and share your articles there (DM @crypto_blckhntr or @REK for admin priveleges).

If you have any questions about this and beyond, don’t hesitate to ask.

4 Likes

Hello raptor. Thanks for your useful feedback, let me answer the questions.

İ wrote 1 or 2 article per newsteller. All the articles contains deep research. You can check the machina, sweatcoin articles.
Also i make floods for twitter, that depends with the weekly Near activity but mostly 1 or 2 flood per week.
So it is like at least 10 article/news per month. İf any project comes us(or my main twitter account) and tells that he needs to grow up. I also help them for marketing, with writing an article on Near Planet account and RT’s with my main(dogannear) account.

I appreciate your work, I see your messages in developer group :clap::clap:
As you know that I’m really busy with Near Planet + my school (we’ve talked about it) so i dont join any Community. My goal is just keep creating new contest about Near.

Agreed, I dont use the chat channel for this. I mostly answer questions in private message and the comments in the telegram channel(which allows to message only under the news(Telegram: Contact @NearPlanetTr) I dont use chat channel, and dont post it anywhere cause of it is unnecessary :+1:

Thank you for the feedback :blush:

1 Like

Hello, have a good day @marketingdao-council :handshake:, can i know that if its rejected or approved.

1 Like

Hi @doganalpaslan – thanks for your proposal. You have my support for this. Two things I would recommend:

• Use more SEO/keyword-friendly titles for your Medium posts to attract more organic readers. Noticed your currently titles are the edition of the Near Planet #.
  • It sounds like you’re building your own audience for Turkish language NEAR news, and I think there is plenty of room for many different groups and initiatives for Turkish speakers. That said, I do recommend collaborating and leveraging the other audiences that exist – @KriptoRaptor is inviting you to collab and participate on their channels in some way. I think being present on their channels could be a good way to extend your reach to people who will benefit from your content, even if you are a completely separate entity/project.

Thanks!

7 Likes

Thank you for your feedback, I will think for it.

1 Like

Good morning. We are moving to approve and suggest that you include your following proposal in Near Turkey Decentralization DAO budget. Thank You.

2 Likes

Thank you for your support.

Astro Created a proposal on astro dao. Thanks again.

1 Like

@doganalpaslan good evening! Looking forward to seeing report!

Hello there, @Dacha. I was unable to complete the report due to health issues. I’ll probably finish the report next week. Sorry for the delay.

1 Like

No problem! Get well!

1 Like

Hello, could you please share report? Thank you!

1 Like