[Approved] NEAR Mixtape vol.1 Hosted By BeatDAO

Am down on it really need to summit mine but dunno how

1 Like

@Symbolik would you like to collaborate with @Jahzonemusician on a song?
@steven do you want to make a beat for them?

3 Likes

thats perfect for me ! :slight_smile: @JohnX lets kill this man !
i also have beats available if anyone is in need of bass or some twerky rythm patterns, :sunglasses: :partying_face: wooooot !

3 Likes

Would love to be part of this as a Versatile Singer @boy_chula what you think bruv.

Bruv you make instrumentals?

1 Like

All type instrumental and songs

2 Likes

Hello @TheTune100
Do you want to make music or are you rapper or singer?

1 Like

Hello I’m a Versatile singer, hoping to do some work on the Mixtape with @boy_chula my fellow artiste.

1 Like

I am a Versatile singer Boss

1 Like

Nice, I’ve put you in group number 8 as singer and @boy_chula as music producer. Is that ok for you?

1 Like

@Paul Paul do I get one more group for the song am doing on your beat? Ground control

2 Likes

Yeah @JohnX ! But I don’t want to be on two tracks as one producer, maybe someone would like to join and add something into “Ground Control” ?

1 Like

Sorry, just seeing this. We’ve chatted in Telegram but let me respond here… HELL YEAH :slight_smile:

1 Like

How is that going to work @Paul I get a new beat or someone adds something to ground control, Id like someone to add … not a new beat… if that can work…
If not, I’d like to go with the beat on ground…

1 Like

Ok @JohnX I’ve put you and @Symbolik as a group number 9, you are going to kill my beat then :sunglasses:

1 Like

@Symbolik let’s do this, I take verse 1 and share the third with you… The ground control beat is banging already…

1 Like

I would like to participate as a producer if a vocalist wants to collaborate with me

1 Like

Hey @Klaudio thank you, at the moment the list is full and closed, however it doesn’t mean it’s over, there are going to be more volumes of NxM Mixtape. Stay tuned!

1 Like

@TheTune100 and @boy_chula what’s your telegram names?

Would like to be the one working in the graphics for the NxM mixtape

1 Like