[Approved] NEAR Mixtape vol.1 Hosted By BeatDAO

NOTE: This post is used for updates, when some phase will end or start, I’ll update it here.

NEAR Mixtape vol.1 hosted by the BeatDAO

TLDR / ROADMAP:
Phase One - COMPLETED,
Phase Two - COMPLETED [First payout to artists $2000 ($200 per each group) / Full payout to Ted for graphics],
Phase Three (Promo) - COMPLETED,
Phase Fourth (Minting) - COMPLETED,
Phase Five (Premiere/Second payout to artists) - 08/01/22.

Read about the release on NxM’s Medium:

NEAR Mixtape Vol.1 hosted by BeatDAO | by NxM Live | Dec, 2021 | Medium

BEAT DAO telegram group chat - Telegram: Join Group Chat

Official artwork, plus 10 additional artworks as representative covers of the songs were made by @ted.iv. See below the main artwork of the NEAR Mixtape along with promo flyer.
Rest will be revealed on the date of premiere.

To highlight music producers, singers, rappers and graphics designers, we would like to propose an NEAR Mixtape vol. 1, which will be fully created by NEAR community. The premiere of the mixtape will be preceded by the special party in the Metaverse in The Playground.

The NEAR Mixtape will consist of:

• 10 tracks,
  • 1 main artwork, 10 artworks highlighting the every single track from the playlist (for NFT) and 1 artwork as a promotion of the event in the Metaverse.

As such projects require a lot of work to set everything in place, we propose to do this in the following steps:

• Phase ONE: Collecting; create a list here, where artist will be able to volunteer for the mixtape, for instance; Vandal and me, which counts as one track for mixtape. As NEAR community is about collaboration between artists there is no limit about music producers, rappers or singers per each track.
    [FINISHED ON 07/11]
  • Phase TWO: Making Music & Artworks; In this phase each group of artists will get 22 days to fully compose, record and mix the track for the NEAR Mixtape. Finished tracks will be uploaded via Google form, the link will be shared when Phase ONE will end. The finished track should have: title and artists names who created the song along with the NEAR wallet names. Description is not needed however is welcomed.
    [FINISHED ON 05/12]
  • Phase THREE: Promo; In this phase we’ll set the premiere date and we’ll be promoting the NEAR Mixtape vol.1 using NxM social media, BEAT DAO and other channels related with NEAR NFT. [ONGOING | DEADLINE 07/01/22]
  • Phase FOUR: Minting and uploading to YT; few days before the premiere we’ll be uploading all tracks into the YT (NxM official channel) and we’ll be minting every track to Mixtape’s store on mintbase.io in 10 copies each(artists will be included in forever royalties and with one time sale). We’ll do a giveaway of each NFT as a part of promotion of the event in Metaverse, NEAR and mintbase.io. [ONGOING | WILL BE DONE ON 07/01/22]
  • Phase FIVE: Party & Premiere; Final stage, party in The Playground preceded by promotion of the event. [PREMIERE ON 08/01/22]

Requested funds:

• $400 for each group of artist for a track; ($4000 in total) [first half paid in Phase Two]
  • Artworks; $400 (@ted.iv) / Payout completed on 20th of December
  • The Playground party; $50
14 Likes

I propose to participate as an artist in the NxM mixtape. Am all in

2 Likes

Noted and updated. I’ve put you as a vocalist/rapper.

1 Like

i d like to participate with one track too my frens :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Awesome! Would you like to do the music for @JohnX or do you already have a group of artists to collaborate on one track?

1 Like

I am down for collaborations with any NxM artists… @komori we can make something happen on your own track too… However way, mine or theirs…I’ll write bars if am invited

2 Likes

I’d love to participate as a producer/musician! Happy to also help with mastering if a mastering engineer is needed! This is dope

2 Likes

@komori and @JohnX I’ve put you as a second group on the list if that’s ok for you.
@mwhyden I added you to the list as music producer.

3 Likes

Thanks so much! I was thinking actually, I recently collaborated with @nillynoon (vocals) and @ted.iv (artwork) to make this audio/visual NFT for the October NxM Anthem:
Shy One - Mark Waldron Hyden x Nilly Noon

Thinking maybe we could link up again for this? Explore our ideas some more, maybe add this track to a future EP or something!

3 Likes

I’d love to see @ted.iv as main graphic designer for NxM mixtape.
If @nillynoon is ok with that, I’ll put you guys as a third group on the list.

1 Like

That’s great thanks for being up for this! Super excited to see where this goes :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Yes yesss super down for this! :smile:

3 Likes

Noted, @mwhyden and @nillynoon you’re in the third group

1 Like

Hey @Paul definitely down for this! Count me in :smiley:
cheers @mwhyden & @nillynoon !

2 Likes

Cool, noted that. Proposal updated.

1 Like

@Dedeukwu @Sleezy_Moss @JCB @Peso_Pesado @steven @Symbolik @netunoblu @numadessas @DJ_Nana

6 Likes

I’m in! Who wants to rap on one of my beats? Lol.

2 Likes

You know this from time brethren…:smiley:

3 Likes

Me and You Paul for that Error beat, I’m done with the lyrics, just the timing to record is not suitable at the moment but yah, I am so down on this. Or do you want it to be a separate project? Like picking a new beat to rap on or something? Anyway just let me know and holla at me :v:

1 Like

I’m up for it if you got some oriental type of beat bruh :upside_down_face: :peace_symbol:

1 Like