Contact Name(s): @tabear
Guild: [Arroz Criativo] (Arroz Criativo - NEAR Forum)
Target Address: arrozcriativo.sputnikdao.near
Current Balance (NEAR): 35.1
Funding Period: June 2021
Total requested amount: 210 NEAR
One of the Guild’s core goals is to support creatives in our physical space while entering the digital realm and also to promote the NEAR ecosystem by spreading the coin.
As we already have an active physical community, we would like to integrate the NEAR coin into our team structure by first rewarding the team leader positions of our core teams for their work, which previously has been done on a voluntary basis, and also to educate them in terms of the NEAR ecosystem and the use of the coin.
This phase includes onboarding and creating near wallets for all our team leaders as well as giving them the needed documentation to onboard their team members in the next step. The goal is to also create an application for an easy payment system of NEAR in our venue so that the coin will be actively used.
We have already onboarded some team leads and will onboard the remaining ones this week.
The process will happen in the current month of June and our association is organized in the following teams:
- Team leader Sync [7 team leaders, 1 meeting/month]
- Events Team [Syncs between all events staff, 1 meeting/month]
- Programming Team [Team of 4 handling the programming of music events & exhibitions in the venue / galleries, 1 meeting/month]
- Communications Team [Meetings between the graphic design, social media & wider comms staff, 2 meetings/month]
- New Spaces Team [Meetings between a team of 5 looking for our next location, 4 meetings/month]
- Accounting Team [Team of 4 monitoring the assc accounts, 1 meetings/month]
- Fundraising [Meetings looking for fundraising opportunities from national and international institutions, 2 meetings/month]
- Crypto Integration Team [Developing the presence of the association in the decentralised finance sphere, 4 meetings/month]
In summary we have 7 different teams & teamleaders.
We therefore would like to request 140 N for the time used for the team meetings (1h/meeting) as well as another 70N for onboarding the different team leaders.