Current Balance: 8,359.26 USD in Dai, N and $mmj
Previous report: [REPORT] muti Guild July
Projects to be funded:
- muti sessions with CUDO DAO / 600 USD
- Artist Stipends / 600 USD
- Gear for Self-Sustainability 2 / 898 USD
- NFT Fair / 250 USD
- Set up of association 816 USD
- Participation in NEARCON/ WOMEX 812 USD
- We would like to send a muti delegate to NEARCON and would therefore like to request support to get the ticket, as last year NEARCON lead to a lot of fruitful partnerships and showcasing the DAO. As muti is based in Portugal the NF tavel funds do not apply to us from what we are aware of.
- In October @tabear will speak at the WOMEX conference in Lisbon, which is a big and established music conference. She will speak about how the DAO is using N and blockchain technology. We would like to acquire a second ticket so that one of our musicians and council members can join as well in order to gain more visibility and connect on a musical level.
For full transparency, we have included one ticket in our Marketing request as it will showcase not only muti but also NEAR. As currently we do not know if it will be approved because we collaborated for one month with Open Web Sandbox (discussion can be seen here, happy to reply to questions in separate conversation if desired) and as it seems unclear how the Marketing council is moving forward, we are including it in our Creatives Budget. If the Marketing budget should be approved, we would use the amount for a second NC ticket for the second council member.
- Council matters / 1024 USD
Total: 5000 USD
- muti sessions: DAO collaboration;more than 3k vies from the last 3 videos, 201 youtube followers & 2 external contacts which asked us to collaborate due to the sessions
- NFT Fair Pt. 2: Collaboration of 5 DAOs buying NFTs, min. value of 600 USD in N overall to flow into Mintbase creations and to support artists;
- Stipend: 2 more artists who will be onboarded into the ecosystem & report/document their works to be shared
- Gear: saving up for the soundsystem, will help the DAO to grow in the physical world as a collective, event producer and agency as well as becoming independent from funding.
- NEAR platforms used by muti: NEARhub, Mintbase, Paras, Tamago, ref.finance, Astro DAO, NEARdrops, 3xr, NEARcribs
- Platforms/Ways to showcase NEAR: Youtube, IG, FB, Twitter, Medium, our website, Linktree, muti bazaar for physical NFT redeemables