[Approved] muti DAO January Social Media / Marketing Support

Good morning. After reviewing your last proposals and results, I’m voting Yes.

Have a great day!

1 Like

Hey!

Thank you so much! :slight_smile:

Of course, which link would you like us to share?

2 Likes

Hey everyone, just tagging the remaining @marketingdao-council to see if/how we could proceed with the proposal :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey guys, happy to move this to Approved

Thanks for the detailed proposal.

Please note: The payout process is changing. Do not submit a funding request to the DAO. You will be notified when the new process is live. Thanks!

3 Likes

Thank you! Looking forward on knowing how to proceed then :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey again :slight_smile:

We’ve received now the budget from the Flying Rhino Guild for January. We’d be in their tier 3 for promotional services (specifically to push the NFTs and the DAOs projects/artists). The price for this service is 1000 USD in N, we’ve been told to add this here, should I add it to the initial proposal for January?

Good evening. Wow , $1000. I think it’s better to get money directly to the guild from Marketing DAO and don’t pay some extra to middleman’s… I believe you have great members in Muti DAO who can do this job .

$1000 one service from Flying Rhino (NFT promotion) vs 543.59 USD for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Telegram, Web-site and Canva.

Ps: just my opinion.

1 Like

Hey,

If Flying Rhino Guild are covering the costs and/or providing the service, then there shouldn’t be a need to submit to the MarketingDAO (yourself). It would be covered in the funding the FRG get.

1 Like

Ok great, thank you for clarifying :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey,

Thanks for your patience!

The new funding process is now live, you can follow the instructions here to request your funding:

1 Like

Followed the steps, looking fwd seeing how the process unfolds :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hello muti DAO! Since the Marketing DAO is following the payout process as shared above, I have been asked to nudge you to now post this proposal as a poll to the Marketing DAO Astro DAO so the Council can vote on the funding to be granted to you.

This action is needed from you as a successful (passed) poll is needed before we can proceed to the next/final step of issuing the Reward Agreement for your representative to sign.

Please let us know if you have any questions/concerns!

cc: @marketingdao-council

3 Likes

Thank you! I believe I did it :slight_smile:

Hey there,

I just realised that the total value of the proposal is 603.59 USD instead of 543.59 USD, the website SEO costs of 60 USD have not been included. We received the value today and this was our fault, we’re aware. Is there any way of correcting that by chance?

Hey!

I’d hold onto it and remove the difference from the next proposal. Does that work?

I already created the poll for the budget for February. Maybe I explained wrong, the total sum would be 603.59 USD for all of this, but we added the wrong sum of 543.50 USD, so the 60 USD are missing. Again, I’m aware this was out mistake and we just added the sums up incorrectly, but wondering if there is the possibility of request the 60USD still, as they had been approved?

Yes, but you’ll need to submit another form + poll (for the $60) if you’ve already received the previous funds.

1 Like

Ok gottcha! Sorry, will do that & link poll in here, if that’s ok.

1 Like

No worries, go for it :tada:

Poll Astro & updated original post

1 Like