[APPROVED] MotionDAO September 2022 Kernel B7 Adventures, AI Fever, Performative NFTs and here and now

MotionDAO Kernel Fellows (new and alumni ) meeting on preparation to start this Saturday (9/7/22)

Knowledge, Donna Haraway argues, ‘is always an engaged material practice and never a disembodied set of ideas’ Knowledge is thus always ‘embedded’ in a situation, rather than being external to it.
MotionDAO continues developing in local contexts with expansive and multifocus understanding of its relations. We are so excited that we are continuing the collaboration with Kernel Fellowship and creating space and time for research, reflexion, connection and care.

In MotionDAO we are engaged in developing economies of knowledge that are engaged in contemporary material practices that takes into consideration the complexity of embodied interaction, computational systems and networks. We are anyways embedded in culture and culture. Embodied, embedded and extended.

We all are making choices, knowing that we share, connect and decide only be ‘here and now’…and we tell each other the stories. We kill dragons and create Near wallets.

Request: 1800.00 USD

Request: 400.00 USD

Total Request: 5000.00 USD

This work will be exhibited at NearCon2022 in Lisbon and its development was supported by MotionDAO/CreativesDAO Near Foundation.

Canonical (Soft Space #1)

Concept and code by Marlon Barrios Solano

4 Likes

@blusw @Cryptonaut @kc_sollano @Paul @williamx Hello, this is the motionDAO proposal. It has been ready since September 7th…any feedback?
Thank you,
Marlon

1 Like

Sorry about the delay!
But i have good news - :slight_smile:

I am happy to announce that this proposal follows the Creatives DAO Guidelines, and it is approved by the Community Moderators.
Please create a poll on the Creatives DAO Astrodao , so the council can vote. When and if the vote of the council is ‘yes’, approach NF for your payout proposal, following this guideline: [New Process] Community Payouts.
Also, feel free to join our Discord Server to Post Your Monthly Reports and Funding Proposals for better organization.

To become more transparent in the decision making I’d like to note some highlights why your proposal has been approved:

• proposal follows our guidelines,
  • next steps are clear with fair price table,
  • clear and well detailed report from previous month,
  • variety of activities focused on the DAO, artists, education and community!

Congratulation for your wonderful work!

*offtopic @marlonbarriossolano was nice to see your artwork at nearcon ;]

Thank you so much!!! and thank you for the feedback!
How was NearcOn?
I wish I could attend.
Marlon

Hello all moderators, I did the for and I have nor heard from Near. I hope I am not missing something. Who can I ask in the near end?
@blusw @Cryptonaut @kc_sollano @Paul @williamx

2 Likes

Hello @marlonbarriossolano! The payout process is an independent one of Community Mods, and it’s fully on the NF side. Unfortunately, Mods are not in touch with the invoicing team, and we don’t have any insight in their workspace.
Please stay patient, or try to connect with invoices@near.foundation.
Thanks!

Thank you Paul. I will try to get in touch with them.

1 Like

Here is the September 2022 Report

1 Like