[Approved] Funding for 2 Projects -> Crypto Beer and Palmeros de Chacao

@Dacha will you be open to do an AMA, we can discuss the DAO council democracy also, I will like to record it and upload it on YouTube.

What you say / are you in ?

1 Like

Opportunity and reward for those who complete the following steps:

Para la gente bella que esta ingresando, si siguen estos pasos les fondeo su cuenta con aprox $20 USD en forma de NEAR, para convertirlos en bs utilizar binance, o cualquier cosa incluso cash utilizar a @Gastonromano que es merchant en Binance.com

Steps:

1. Abrir usuario en el foro con el invite: NEAR Forum
    deben confirmar con el correo y seguir las instrucciones del bot

2. Darle me gusta a nuestro post de aprobación de nuestro Guild con el que recibimos $10.000 USD de financiamiento este mes.
    [Approved] Monthly Fund for the Venezuelan Squad

3. Ingresar aquí en discord: Open Web Sandbox
    Deben buscar un canal que dice verify y colocar /verify y luego llenar el captcha del bot

4. Aqui van a colocar su perfil profesional para que les podamos ofrecer trabajos especificos de su profesión:
    Contributor Form

------> Solicitan el pago aquí y con su billetera que la abren en wallet.near.org
Guia: How to create your NEAR Wallet. Free wallet — Easy steps | by Fritz Wagner | Nov, 2021 | Medium

2Near reward.

Si además traen 50 personas al canal de telegram un bono de 1N
Go!

Hehe this was only for that they and was promoted with the Venezuelan Community because is to encourage more venezuelans into the NEAR Community

3 Likes

CONGRATULATIONS! Y Pa’lante!

2 Likes

buscando un poco sobre el protocolo Near me encontre con esta guild que esta en mi pais y accedí a una videoconferencia que ellos invitaron , y pude profundizar mas en las actividades y recompensas que tiene este ecosistema me parecio full genial y quiero seguir aportando en lo que se pueda. Saludos!! la propuesta de Near venezuela esta genial ojala sigan creciendo.

3 Likes

Good afternoon team.

Grateful for the work at NEAR Venezuela.

This is to make the request to the #near-venezuela guild for the necessary funds for WIFI portable internet equipment and the repair of the laptop computer of one of the guild members. Since we have internet issues in the country, with which we need the equipment to solve contingencies about internet failures. The requested equipment is:

• 4 portable WIFI equipment.
  • An HP laptop battery.

So, the final amount will be $335 or aprox 37 NEAR (date reference).

We will be very grateful for this help and we will continue working with Near Venezuela Guild and OWS

6 Likes

Hi, I love these plans (“Our following efforts - What’s Next”) and hope to support you soon.

1 Like

In fact, originally that’s why I’m new here in Near Venezuela, since the beginning of December 2021. Supporting the Palmeros de Chacao and especially their leader, Mr. Richard Delgado, my friend. My participation in the creation of content and helping with the management of social networks is safe. I go little by little in those tasks.

1 Like

Approved and paid from Marketing DAO fund.

Tags fixed

2 Likes

Yep, we are going to launch the proposal for January soon. Thank you.

2 Likes

Great job #NEARVENEZUELA keep up the good work!

So proud of you guys.

4 Likes