[APPROVED] monthly budget - LENS DAO - April 2022

Project/Council Members:

@cosmiclobo

@roadworks

@tabear

Target: lens.sputnik-dao.near

Current Balance: 77.75 USD

Introduction: Yes we cam!

This is our first monthly budget and we’re looking forward to create two beautiful videography projects this month. We will be collaborating with muti DAO for the music video and are looking forward to many more DAO to DAO collabs. We are planning on setting up social media channels once we have produced our first content. In the meantime, you can reach us through Telegram :slight_smile:

For other references of previous video work of the council members have a look here:

Projects to be funded:

Total: 4290 USD + 5N (81 USD 06.04.22; coingecko 1pm GMT)

Link to Poll: Astro

7 Likes

Welcome aboard. I am very excited to see these projects realized.
As a member of CUDO, let me say that it is very nice to see another DAO focusing on audiovisual projects. =)

3 Likes

So friends; your proposal follows the Creatives DAO Guidelines, so it is approved by the Community Moderators! Please create a poll on the Creatives DAO Astrodao , so that the council can vote. When and if the vote of the council is ‘yes’, approach NF for your payout proposal, following this guideline: [New Process] Community Payouts . Also, Feel free to join our Discord Server to Post Your Monthly Reports and Funding Proposals for Better Organization

3 Likes

Hello, this content creation is going to be On-chain?

1 Like

Hi FritzWorm. Yes, we are aiming at placing the outcome as NFTs on a mintbase store.

1 Like

Hi Heverton. thanks for the information provided. I just created a poll on Astro and hope I didn’t mess anything up, since it’s the first time I’m doing this. lol
Second thing: when I tried clicking on the Discord-link, it only brings me to the Astro page again. So I’m not sure, how to get to the Discord page. Can you help out, please?

1 Like

Sorry bro. I fixed it now. Go ahead :wink:

1 Like

Thank you, Heverton!

1 Like