chloe.near

geminirising.near

jmm.near

samhill.near

tabear.near

Target: ina.sputnik-dao.near

Total Requested Funding Amount: $4,735 USD +7N

last report: [Report] INA DAO February

Our membership is now 60 people. We have chosen our logo design and hired a Social Media person. The deadline for the first show is March 5th and the gallery show will be on March 8th to coincide with International Women’s Day. We had a bit of a problem with our Mintbase store. Originally we made one through the DAO, but try as we might we could not share access. So we created an INA DAO wallet and made a new one. Funds to do this were provided by GeminiRising. The gallery has been built in CryptoVoxels and will be filled with the artworks we are collecting on Mintbase. Another one will be finished on NearHub and we will be providing the artworks to the team there.

For March we are requesting funds to pay for the build in NearHub. We are also requesting funding for a DJ to play at our gallery opening on March 8th. There is now an ongoing rental for the gallery in CryptoVoxels, as well as the monthly payment to the Social Media Manager.

We are already in the process of creating another art theme for our next gallery show. We are hoping to have a different show every 4-6 weeks.

Projects & Timelines:

5 Likes

Hello, I wrote this last week and submitted it, but I think it might have been misplaced cause I didn’t tag creatives? Please let me know that you’ve got this. Thank you.

@creativesdao-council
:blush:
:pray:

3 Likes

Hello girls =)

Very happy to see another proposal from you. I think 2 points can be stronger in your proposal:

1 - For the next months, plan better and in more detail the Social Media to apply for this fund in @marketingdao-council. For now, and for this amount, I think it is ok.

2 - Explain to the community what “DAO facilitation” means. It is not clear to me.

Look into this point and I will be happy to discuss with the other board moderators.
=)

1 Like

Hi, dear!

Thanks for going through our proposal, and taking the time to leave us feedback.

Just to be aligned, let us reply to the previously mentioned points:

1- This feedback was raised by other council member, and so we’re looking into the possibility of requesting the Social Media funds from the @marketingdao-council as we grow. For now, we’re kicking-off our community building, so basically our Social Media actions were focused on communicating INA’s identity, and its main project, namely, the Art Project My Gaia / Mom.

2- For us, DAO Facilitation involves all the miscellaneous activities related to the DAO’s management, i.e. councils onboarding, budget writing, report writing, projects/bounties creation, Telegram group moderation, our Mintbase Store updating, events organization, jury work for bounties, decision-making from Astro, etc. Normally, DAOs would dedicate 30% of their monthly funds to such activities - please correct me if I’m wrong.

Hope this helps, and we remain available for any queries.

xx INA DAO

2 Likes

Hey there,

I added one more proposal as @Belen_Zuazo does not have the option to edit posts in the forum yet.

1 Like

Perfect girls. All clear for me now.

So, happy to say that your proposal follows the Creatives DAO Guidelines, so it is approved by the Community Moderators. Please create a poll on the Creatives DAO astrodao [link: Astro ] so that the council can vote. When and if the vote of the council is ‘yes’, approach NF for your payout proposal, following this guidelines: [New Process] Community Payouts

2 Likes

Thank you!

Poll https://app.astrodao.com/dao/creatives.sputnik-dao.near/proposals/creatives.sputnik-dao.near-226

1 Like