Total Requested Funding Amount: $3178 / 281.988 NEAR (@$11.29)
Good day everyone, I am pleased to announce that KIL DAO has organized two successful shows in January. We have onboarded more than 40 new members to the NEAR ecosystem and achieved our largest crowd attendance at The Playground @Cryptovoxels. Moreover, we have featured artists from Singapore and Malaysia who are now a part of the NEAR community. We would like to keep that momentum by organizing our 7th KIL live show along with a launch party for dreebsby.near. KIL also aims to feature a brand new act from Asia who we would like to introduce to the NEAR ecosystem by forming collaborations with Mintbase and NXM. KIL DAO has garnered interest from other artists and creatives who would like to be a part of our council. We are looking at expanding our guild/community by adding 3 more members to our council in March 2022. Through this projects. KIL will be able to establish our vision to be the DAO that promotes and showcases Asian musicians in the Metaverse. In addition to that, we would like to bring more music reps and musicians from Asia to the Near ecosystem.
**Project and Timelines for KIL LIVE FEBRUARY 2022
- Proposed Dates and Venue : 13th February 2022 at The Playground, Cryptovoxels
- Time : 9pm - 10pm
- Live performance/ special showcase from one headlining artist. The artist and KIL will self produce and pre-record a performance for the showcase. The showcase will be streamed via KIL’s Twitch channel and broadcast at The Playground CV.
- Artist will be given a duration of 30 minutes to perform for each showcase. The audience will then be directed to the virtual gallery to view or purchase an exclusive NFT by the artist. Deadline for the artist to submit the video recordings and NFT art is on the 10th of February 2022. All files will be submitted via a google drive link created especially for both events.
- KIL will mint 2 NFT’s created by the artist on our official MINTBASE Store.
- 3 NFT’S and 50 USD worth of NEAR will be given out to the first 10 attendees at the event. The criteria for an attendees to obtain rewards is to have a newly created NEAR account along with sharing the best caption about the event on Social Media. Winners will be tracked via tags @keepitlocal.asia @nxmlive and hashtags #KILDAO #NEAR
- The event will be promoted via KIL’s channels on social media including Instagram, Facebook, Clubhouse, Twitter and Tik Tok.
Project & Timelines Burning Polaroid Launch Party
- Proposed Dates and Venue : 27th February 2022 at The Playground, Cryptovoxels
- Time : 9pm - 10pm
- The event will feature the exclusive release of Dreebsby’s much anticipated studio single, Burning Polaroid with a 30 minute show with live band and a setlist of most-streamed songs, and NFT drop to support the single.
- The showcase will be streamed via KIL’s Twitch
channel and broadcast at The Playground CV.
- Deadline for the artist to submit the video recordings and NFT art is on the 25th of February 2022. All files will be submitted via a google drive link created especially for both events.
- The event will also attended by representatives from Believe Music as well as representatives from Spotify Singapore and Apple Music Singapore and an exciting opportunity to strike relationships with notable industry players and get them onboarded in the NEAR ecosystem – each rep will be gifted a NEAR wallet with 2 Dreebsby NFTs (one general, one relating to the single release) as an incentive for onboarding.
- The event will be promoted via KIL’s and Dreebsby’s channels on social media including Instagram, Login • Instagram
Facebook, Clubhouse, Twitter and Tik Tok.
- Keep It Local Live February 2022 - $1510
Cost Breakdown for KIL Live
- Event Management - $800
- Performance Fee for artist - $500
- Venue fee for The Playground at Cryptovoxels - $50
- Streaming fee - $60
- Marketing and Promotion (Design for posters and promo materials) - $100
Burning Polaroid Launch Party - $1583
Cost Breakdown for Burning Polaroid Launch Party
Artist, Features & Band: $1000
Production Cost: $198.90 ($98.90 Tonehouse SG venue + $100 for cameraman)
Social Media Ads: $50
GiftedNEAR Wallet Budget: $25
Streaming Cost : $60
Venue - The Playground Cryptovoxels : $50
Event Management & Coordination : $200
DAO Facilitation - $78/7 NEAR
Total : $3178 / 281.988 NEAR (@$11.29)
Report from our KIL Live events in January can be obtained here,