[Approved] Jazz Dao June Budget

Dear @creativesdao-council , we have production meetings today for an event on Friday and another one the following week. It would be great to have your input so we can proceed or not with bookings. Thank you !

3 Likes

Dear @creativesdao-council ,

It is the 22nd June today. As a DAO that has received its first funding and had widespread community approval we’d like to know why our budget is not approved yet. If you’ve no intention of funding us this month please outline your motivations clearly below so they are clear to everyone. We’d like to remind you that as moderators your role is to distribute funds fairly according to clear guidelines stated in this forum and not according to personal preference. Our second reminder is that these funds belong to the community and are not your personal property as some of you seem to deliberately or not suggest with their behaviour. Our last reminder pertains to the community etiquette also clearly outlined in this forum as it seems that some (or one) of you are operating on the very limits of it. Again i’m not going point at anyone in particular to abide by this very community etiquette. It is not my intention of course to offend any of you with this message so i do apologise in advance if i did that in any way. You are accountable to us as much as we are to you in the spirit of transparency and your recent behaviour has not been very readable to many of us so we’d like to invite you to help us understand your functioning and motivations.

Thank you!

2 Likes

Hey @squattingPigeon Sorry for the inconvenience caused Also,

We would like to say that we never had any such intentions towards any DAOs requesting funding towards creatives DAO. We are dealing with a way lot of stuff, especially this month Pls find it here and we are not using this post as an excuse to review the proposal late, Honestly there is some miscommunication between reviewing this proposal, and again we are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

we are completely aware of it, Also, Creatives DAO has been one of the quicker spaces to have funding approved, We never intentionally miss out on any proposal. Also, We never worked on personal preferences, if you feel this Please schedule a meeting with me to get this addressed
https://calendly.com/monish016/

Again I would love to understand more about this feel free to schedule a meeting with me
https://calendly.com/monish016/, We @creativesdao-council never thinks of this way, Especially DAOs voting towards Daos on Creatives creates a More decentralization on Creative DAOs.

Hey @squattingPigeon Again feel free to schedule a meeting with me , we would definitely love to take feedback and get it sorted

Thanks

3 Likes

Hey @squattingPigeon Can you pls Provide the cost breakdown for this line item?

Also, Please Add Metrics for the Success of this Proposal

3 Likes

Of course! Will do that right away!

1 Like

Sorry i really thought we were being let go. I didn’t realise you’re still delayed by your workload thank you for clarifying this. Last month we had between the 29th and the 7th to do everything. and now we will be in a similar situation for even more work. A lot of other DAOs have been funded at the beginning of the month so i hope you understand our concerns and the difficult situation this puts us in. Anyway i hope we all see better and easier days soon! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

All done! let me know if you need me to update anything else :pray:

1 Like

Hello! This proposal follows the Creatives DAO Guidelines, so it is approved by the Community Moderators. Please create a poll on the Creatives DAO Astrodao, so that the council can vote. When and if the vote of the council is ‘yes’, approach NF for your payout proposal, following this guideline: [New Process] Community Payouts. Also, Feel free to join our Discord Server to Post Your Monthly Reports and Funding Proposals for Better Organization

3 Likes

Hi ! amazing pictures, got me really curious to hear the impro orchestra. Do you have any videos/ recordings?

Thank you for sharing

2 Likes

We will be minting @improvise new solo today :wink:

I hope till the end of this year #nomadelabel-dao will organize a Spio Orchestra gig :wink: i will let you know!

3 Likes

What do you guys think about planning a 2 months proposal time frame, so than we could split those payout in 2 parts( 5k per month, as always) but you will gain more time to plan, execute and report(1 report for concluding 2 months activity), what do you think abou this?

I think that DAOs can benefit to have more time to receive the approval and execute they plans on more secure way.

Glad to be supporting this project!
Thanks and congrats

1 Like

That’s a great idea @blusw ! It will allow for better management overall definitely :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thank you all for taking the time to do this. :pray:

1 Like

Thanks for feedback!

Just to clarify, I would love to implement this idea for bi-monthly proposals plan, but we still discussing to include on update on guidelines. Is good to have feedbacks of the community to built it together.

Jazz!

1 Like

For us it takes about 3-4 weeks from proposal to actually getting the funds so bi-monthly would technically be a monthly timeframe. We’d have to work with a quarterly - 3 month - timeline to get to a bi-monthly cycle. :thinking:

let’s bring this discussion to the creatives telegram meeting today?

2 Likes

Yes it would be great to discuss this with the wider community!

1 Like

Dear @creativesdao-council ,

Are you all ok with us merging our June & July budgets and reporting in August? Merging June-July-August as a quarter would actually be amazing as our new institutional partnership has a program of events running until end of August. Let me know your thoughts.

i will bring this topic to our meeting, and I will bring the answer to you on the following comments, thanks.

2 Likes

HELLO JazzDAO!!! sorry for the delay in responding…here in Brazil we are still fighting for our daily lunch…
I’ll leave the link of the last album officially released by SPIO,
I looked for material from @jazzdao and didn’t find it…
I have a proposal that might be interesting for @jazzdao in August…