[Approved] JANUARY 2022 NEAR Social Media Marketing On RVCJ Media Budget & Plan

Hey @zubairansari07! It’s nice to see that you mention our activities in your proposal! You have a great idea, I have some advise for you.

1. Integrating blockchain topics into such communities is a difficult task. You need to use methods to monitor user activity. We use bit.ly for user clicks. This will help to match views/likes/real clicks. Thus we will understand the conversion rate.

2. You need to create a DAO. It would be cool if you used the DAO to pay for each task. Twitter post (50 NEAR) and so on. I’m not suggesting this because I don’t trust you, but in order to calculate the approximate conversion rate and improve the quality of posts.

3. You need to smoothly bring users to the topic of blockchain. From my experience, I can say that too harsh posts and content can cause rejection of users. Try to gently implement the blockchain theme, and then posts about NEAR Protocol. This approach will not cause rejection and will improve conversion.

You know how to contact me, I will be happy to help you in compiling a report and help with your content. It’s nice to see that such major players are interested in the topic of blockchain.

6 Likes

Hi @Lolson_tg ! Thanks for liking the proposal. I am Grateful to hear suggestions from you :slight_smile:

1- Yeah, we will start from the basics and easy to understand language in our content so that the new people understand about NEAR & Blockchain in general.
Every link that will be put in our BIO or Story will be a bitly link so we have a track of every activity and present here the result in the report for transparency.

2- I had discussed with @Dacha about creating the DAO on AstroDAO. He suggested to create only when the proposal is approved. Would try my best to ensure that every N used is transparent.

3- Yeah I agree! Thanks for pointing out. RVCJ Media will be posting few posts about Blockchain basics in general too beside the NEAR content. This would help generate the interest and introduce new audience to the new world. Every post about NEAR will be educational from basic level. I hope that generates a good interest.

I will be in regular contact with you for suggestions since Kitchen guild is doing really amazing work for NEAR and executing the plans since many months :heart:

6 Likes

Thanks Zubair for such a detailed proposal. NEAR will grow massively when we have such highly reputed digital media & entertainment co. posting information about NEAR and we will see huge onboarding to our community from Indian audience :clap:

Looking forward to see it happening!

2 Likes

Fascinating idea, @zubairansari07. I’m not a fan of RVCJ Media personally(content choices, nothing else), but it sure will gather a ton of eyeballs. :100:

I’m sure you’ve got it covered, but just one small point of clarification for me - who will be in charge of the content here? Is RCVJ creating the content, the graphic, and the copy here? If so, is there an approval process kept in place?

1 Like

Hi @pransh , Thanks for understanding the wider goal of gathering millions of eyes :slight_smile:

Since I am with RVCJ Media since long and here active in NEAR Community contributing through memes, News & updates on Instagram. Also active in NEAR Telegram & other projects. I would myself write the content and designer from RVCJ Team will design it because they have their own team.
Content will be shared with @Lolson_tg & @baxoff (from Kitchen Guild & Degen Council) before posting as they are so friendly to help me with my plan :innocent::heart:

Thanks! Hope you’d like the results of this proposal surely :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey!

Happy to approve this so long as the other MarketingDAO council members have no objections @marketingdao-council

5 Likes

Thanks David :star_struck:, Means A Lot :rocket:

Looking forward to produce good results :innocent:

3 Likes

@zubairansari07 great to see more marketing professionals taking up the NEAR cause.

Excited to see how you get on… and happy to approve

3 Likes

Thanks @cryptocredit , I am creating the DAO address . Will share here once done :white_check_mark:

1 Like

Great proposal , will be great to see some feed post by Rvcj
Keep it up. @zubairansari07

2 Likes

Proposed on AstroDAO, Thanks @marketingdao-council for the opportunity :blush:

5 Likes

Wow! this proposal shows that you guys have immense experience and already proven strategy. As a part of the NEAR India guild, I’m very much interested in being part of it because this effort can add value to the community by catching the eyeballs of Indian people.

3 Likes

This is a good plan to promote the NEAR community through your media

1 Like

Though I’m new to the Near ecosystem but I totally love this idea…its gonna be massive

2 Likes

Welcome to the NEARverse :green_heart: & Thanks for loving the idea :blush:

2 Likes

Quite impressive Stats of RVCJ…
I am also Impress with your proposal, I’ll try my best on this… As We are connected already so it is not a big deal to talk on this topic…
I hope NEAR x RVCJ will possible soon…

Hope for best :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Thank you for the clarification, @zubairansari07 :slightly_smiling_face:

Looking forward to the amazing results coming our way! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Update To This Proposal

The Activity is going good so far and we are getting nice response from the audience. This update is to inform that unfortunately RVCJ Media’s Twitter Account got suspended on 14th Jan stating that RVCJ violated some twitter guidelines. RVCJ is in talks with the Twitter India team and hoping for the account recovery soon.

So due to this reason, We had to pause posting NEAR content on twitter as you can see the payout gone for other activities only.

As the twitter had resumed after 1 post, 4 remaining.
I would like to ask the @marketingdao-council if we can do 4 Insta stories on @rvcjinsta with link attached in place of Twitter pending tweets until we get our account back.

This is the response we are getting so far on our NEAR stories :

I’d wait for the @marketingdao-council ’s permission/comments before proceeding with this alternative plan in place of twitter temporarily.

Thanks NEAR Fam! :heart:

1 Like

Hey gm!

Absolutely, these things happen. Hope you get your account back soon! Great to see the transparency and efforts :muscle:

1 Like

Gm @David_NEAR , Thanks for understanding.

Transparency makes us work even better and gives us chance to learn more :100:

1 Like