[Approved] JANUARY 2022 NEAR Social Media Marketing On RVCJ Media Budget & Plan

@zubairansari07 great to see more marketing professionals taking up the NEAR cause.

Excited to see how you get onā€¦ and happy to approve

3 Likes

Thanks @cryptocredit , I am creating the DAO address . Will share here once done :white_check_mark:

1 Like

Great proposal , will be great to see some feed post by Rvcj
Keep it up. @zubairansari07

2 Likes

Proposed on AstroDAO, Thanks @marketingdao-council for the opportunity :blush:

5 Likes

Wow! this proposal shows that you guys have immense experience and already proven strategy. As a part of the NEAR India guild, Iā€™m very much interested in being part of it because this effort can add value to the community by catching the eyeballs of Indian people.

3 Likes

This is a good plan to promote the NEAR community through your media

1 Like

Though Iā€™m new to the Near ecosystem but I totally love this ideaā€¦its gonna be massive

2 Likes

Welcome to the NEARverse :green_heart: & Thanks for loving the idea :blush:

2 Likes

Quite impressive Stats of RVCJā€¦
I am also Impress with your proposal, Iā€™ll try my best on thisā€¦ As We are connected already so it is not a big deal to talk on this topicā€¦
I hope NEAR x RVCJ will possible soonā€¦

Hope for best :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Thank you for the clarification, @zubairansari07 :slightly_smiling_face:

Looking forward to the amazing results coming our way! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Update To This Proposal

The Activity is going good so far and we are getting nice response from the audience. This update is to inform that unfortunately RVCJ Mediaā€™s Twitter Account got suspended on 14th Jan stating that RVCJ violated some twitter guidelines. RVCJ is in talks with the Twitter India team and hoping for the account recovery soon.

So due to this reason, We had to pause posting NEAR content on twitter as you can see the payout gone for other activities only.

As the twitter had resumed after 1 post, 4 remaining.
I would like to ask the @marketingdao-council if we can do 4 Insta stories on @rvcjinsta with link attached in place of Twitter pending tweets until we get our account back.

This is the response we are getting so far on our NEAR stories :

Iā€™d wait for the @marketingdao-council ā€™s permission/comments before proceeding with this alternative plan in place of twitter temporarily.

Thanks NEAR Fam! :heart:

1 Like

Hey gm!

Absolutely, these things happen. Hope you get your account back soon! Great to see the transparency and efforts :muscle:

1 Like

Gm @David_NEAR , Thanks for understanding.

Transparency makes us work even better and gives us chance to learn more :100:

1 Like

I would like to say Yes . Unexpected issues happenā€¦

Have a great day!

2 Likes

Thanks for the support Dacha! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Tagging @cryptocredit @satojandro & @Grace for their views also so I can resume the activity soon :blush:

1 Like

glad you pointed out these.

@zubairansari07 bringing non-crypto people on the table can be tricky.
going straight for educative content might not attract as much attention.

imho first approach can be what blockchain/Near Protocol has to offer to their everyday problems and making them realize blockchain and decentralized solutions offer us much more than just making extra money.

i.e. decentralized governance tools,
the awesomeness of non-custodial high tech financial solutions we offer which will empower the people,
decentralized p2p aApps,
transparent digital ownership web 3.0 tools which allows them taking control of their own data.

could be main entry topics.

2 Likes

Hi KriptoRaptor, Thanks for your comment. I totally agree with you here :slight_smile:

I have posted the report for this activity after getting nice engagement. Hoping to double the numbers in next months for sure.

You can checkout the report >> [REPORT] [PENDING BUDGET] January 2022 NEAR Social Media Promotion On RVCJ Media

1 Like

youā€™re welcome :hugs: I know it was a little late for the comment. but consider them if you think they may resuly in a more effective campaign next time

2 Likes

For sure ser, your comment is valuable! :100:

2 Likes