[Approved] Jan 2022 - Budget for blockchain/events interactions V1 - QualDAO - TheClanGuild

The QualDAO introduction

“Our long time vision is to develop a ticket market for events inside near ecosystem”

First Project

To begin this blockchain/events interactions we want to bring more people of our community to the near ecosystem creating wallets with a https://neardrop.io/ campaign in our social media and start to sell our tickets as a collectables NFT, where people can store and exchange benefits from NFTs holdings in real life. We choose a Manie Dansante event on 25th of February 2022 to make our first action. We want to produce a series of 100 nfts that can be exchanged for a promocional entry on the event and a welcome drink.

Manie Dansante

For this to happen we are asking:

Onboard / neardrop.io for our community, 100 people - 0.5 x 100 = 50 NEAR
Qualdao - Onboard .Pdf Manual - 10 Near / 176 Usd
Graphic Arts and NFT mint of tickets for the event on paras.id - 10 Near / 176 Usd
Marketing Content Production - 15 Near / 264 Usd
Project Management / Onboard - 10 Near / 176 Usd

NEAR would be getting the following list of deliverables:

Onboard for at least 100 ppl to Near Protocol Network
Name & Logo on social media handles.
Customized Story.
Exclusive short video(s) on our social media handles.
Watermark on social media posts.
Promotion during our Social Campaigns.

Example

Funding scheme: One-time

Total 145N /2552 USD
qualdao.sputnik-dao.near

Council Board:
brunoqual.near
tesfon.near
cacalts.near

9 Likes

nice !!! iam talking with a friend about sell tickets as a collectables NFT, or private party’s
Nice project and good idea !
Good luck
congratulation! :+1:

4 Likes

Maybe sell drinks using the near protocol. Who pays with near offers a special discount.
I think creating parties using near is an excellent idea.

4 Likes

Good evening! Happy to support new Near community contributors.

Have a great day!

4 Likes

Hey! Seems a little high per NEARDROP. Only 0.1 NEAR is required to activate a wallet. How about we half this to 0.5N?

Can you please denominate funding requests in USD?

3 Likes

Thanks for your answer @David_NEAR ! I’ve made the changes on the project as you propose. Besides the wallet activation our ideia its to give some funds for our community to be in touch with the NFT market, the majority of people are newbies on this universe and we want to minimize the entry barriers

4 Likes

Thanks for updating.

Happy to support this. Looking forward to seeing the report and the users onboarded.

Please note: The payout process is changing. Do not submit a funding request to the DAO. You will be notified when the new process is live. Thanks!

5 Likes

Very good! Congrats for this first approved proposal, and nice ideias. Will love to see it at development.

One ideia.

Can the community get benefit from the created onboard material, as an open source pdf? It could be uploaded at the [CC Folder] (NEAR CC - Google Drive) ?

3 Likes

Hey,

Thanks for your patience!

The new funding process is now live, you can follow the instructions here to request your funding:

4 Likes

Hey, I have one question: I’ve made the KYC process before proposing the poll on astrodao, Is there any issues? Do I need to repeat the KYC process?

Thanks!

Hey!

No, no worries. You only need to pass KYC once for all proposals, passing KYC with a proposal under review without a poll is fine.

2 Likes

Congratulations on the launch of the QualDAO!

Very excited to follow along this journey.

The Poll has now been approved by Council on AstroDAO, you can proceed to request funds from NEAR Foundation as per latest guidelines

2 Likes

Thanks @satojandro and @David_NEAR ,

Excited to do this project and start building the integration of our audience with blockchain technology.

I’ve completed KYC on Jan 27th and I have the pool approved. What is the next step? Do I need to wait any contact? Is there a new procedure for claiming funds that I couldn’t identify?

Thank you so much

1 Like

Hey gm,

Finance team should reach out soon, appreciate your patience:

2 Likes