Total Requested Funding Amount: 3.380 in DAI

Last report: [Report] INA DAO August

Our social numbers:

• Telegram group: 115 members → 124 members
  • Twitter: 252 followers → 296 followers
  • IG: 429 followers → 507 followers
  • YouTube: 33 subscriptions → 36 subscriptions
    All of these have grown organically.

We’ve updated our guidelines again and we’re thinking of better ways to discourage cheating. You can check it out here.

The opening for the Seeds gallery show will be next Tuesday September 6th at 17:00 UTC at our Voxels gallery , as well as our NearHub gallery. And @Bossbae will be DJ’ing the event.

This month’s AMA’s participants are the winners of the “Seeds” Open Call, TBA. Our AMAs are conducted on YouTube lives 3 Tuesdays a month and recorded. The previous AMAs can be watched on our YouTube Channel channel.

We’re continuing our series called “Art History; the Female Perspective” featuring a discussion about 3 more female artists. Those female artists will be Frida Kahlo, Emily Carr and Violeta Parra.

We were invited to participate in a collective action with Fra DAO, Hype DAO, Family DAO, Afrostar acquiring art from artists from other DAOs in a joint effort to support the artists from our community.

Our Open Call this month will be a super fun collaborative project called A Visual Conversation, where members from the community will compose an artwork together to be minted at our store.

The INA Supports your Super Powers 2 gallery show will be held on October 4th, exhibiting the result of the residency projects by our resident artists @beetlejuice @Mareelawn and @Mailza.

Here is our September calendar, some details are still TBA:

We’re going to apply to the Marketing DAO for September, to cover our marketing needs.

Clarification on DAO facilitation - For us, DAO Facilitation involves all the miscellaneous activities related to the DAO’s management, i.e. councils onboarding, budget writing, report writing, projects/bounties creation, Telegram group moderation, our Mintbase Store and Paras Store updating, events organization, jury work for bounties, decision-making from Astro, etc. Normally, DAOs would dedicate 30% of their monthly funds to such activities.

Projects & Timelines:

Metrics expected:

Creatives DAO Approval
https://app.astrodao.com/dao/creatives.sputnik-dao.near/proposals/creatives.sputnik-dao.near-682

8 Likes

Hi @creativesdao-council , I expect everything is well and NEARcon is a success!
I would really appreciate if you could check our proposal, it’s been 12 days that it was created.
Thank you :purple_heart:

4 Likes

Thanks for this beautiful proposal!

Building the most important thing at this moment : empowering Women on Web3 - this is a priority in my perspective, you got my support!

Apologize for the silence @klarakopi, we all of us have being very busy this days, but not forgorten!

7 Likes

Thanks Blua @blusw for the feedback! :purple_heart:

4 Likes

Dear INA DAO,
Happy to inform you that this proposal follows the Creatives DAO Guidelines, and it is approved by the Community Moderators.
Please create a poll on the Creatives DAO Astrodao, so the council can vote. When and if the vote of the council is ‘yes’, approach NF for your payout proposal, following this guideline: [New Process] Community Payouts.
Also, feel free to join our Discord Server to Post Your Monthly Reports and Funding Proposals for better organization.

To become more transparent in the decision making I’d like to note some highlights why your proposal has been approved:

• proposal follows our guidelines,
  • next steps are clear with fair price table & clear and well detailed report from previous month,
  • activities focused on DAO growth and female artist support!
5 Likes

Thank you for the support :slight_smile:
We’ll keep going our best :purple_heart:

5 Likes