[APPROVED] Graffiti Dao September 2022 Budget Proposal

FUND REQUEST FOR THE MONTH OF SEPTEMBER 2022.

Guild Name: GraffBase
Astro Dao: graffiti.sputnik-dao.near

Council:

@Ligaya
@Dedeukwu
@Albhion
@Priyanka

Graff Base is a Community of Graffiti Artists from across the globe.

Graffiti Dao goal is to facilitate the onboarding of the global graffiti community and to support community initiatives such as gallery shows, collaborations, productions and other creative ideas that involve NFTs and the Metaverse.

For the start Up of the Graffiti Dao
Here is Graffbase August Monthly Report

Here are the summaries For The Request Budget for September.

IRL EVENT GRAFFITI GALORE WEB3 GGW3 ENUGU
$1600

NFT COLLECTING DAO TO DAO COLLABORATION
$200

ADDITIONAL TELEGRAM STICKER

Tipping
$50

BOUNTY FOR BEATBOXERS/VISUAL ARTS COVERS
$400

Valuable Member Reward (Once every 2 Months)
$100
IMG_20220915_004139

Attach image Above is the Roadmap i wrote from my part for graffiti Dao during our Council Meeting.
You can see the Plans i have which i already started and implemented slowly every month for the Community adaption.

And other Councils Roadmap:
IMG_20220915_010412
IMG_20220915_010359

Council
$765

Total: $3315

Metrics of Succes is already In our Monthly Report. Thank You So much Creatives and Godbless :rocket::rocket:
Tagging @creativesdao-council thank you​:heart:

We are Open For feedbacks Suggestions and Questions and we will do our best to answer​:heart:

3 Likes

Hi Graffiti DAO

Happy to inform you that this proposal follows the Creatives DAO Guidelines, and it is approved by the Community Moderators.
Please create a poll on the Creatives DAO Astrodao, so the council can vote. When and if the vote of the council is ‘yes’, approach NF for your payout proposal, following this guideline: [New Process] Community Payouts.
Also, feel free to join our Discord Server to Post Your Monthly Reports and Funding Proposals for better organization.

To become more transparent in the decision making I’d like to note some highlights why your proposal has been approved:

• proposal follows our guidelines,
  • next steps are clear with fair price table,
  • clear and well detailed report from previous month,
  • variety of activities focused on the DAO, artists, education and community!
3 Likes

Thank You so Much Creatives :heart::heart::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like