[Approved] Funding For the NEAR French Community for December

Hello NEAR Family;
Hi @Dacha , @so608 , @satojandro , @cryptocredit .

*** Summary :
There is 270 million people speak the French language worldwide , so having a Near french community it’s so important to introduce the project for all the French speakers and get many peoples around the world .

*** Description :

The French Guild existed since March 2021, and For now we have for the French community :

• The account Twitter NEAR français .
  • A telegram channel "NEAR Français "
  • Medium Account “Near Français”
    And My personal account to share Contents / translation of Near articles

Our objective is to educate Every French speaker around the world who has heard of blockchain about the NEAR Protocol. As a result, as a team, we are working to spread the word about the NEAR Protocol everywhere

*** Key Results :

The account Twitter @FrancaisNear :
More than 1820 followers and more than 1186 tweets :slight_smile:
The account Twitter : since 03/2021
Link : [https://twitter.com/FrancaisNear 4 ]

The Telegram channel Near Français :
We have more than 820 members
Link : Telegram: Telegram: Contact @NearFrancais , Telegram: Contact @NearFrancais

We provide 24/7 support on every ecosystem issue as much as possible

The first account on medium ( 50 articles published ( Near ecosystem contents )
Link : Guermouche Abdelillah – Medium

The second account on medium ( Near français ) : 21 articles published ( Near ecosystem contents )
Link : NEAR Français – Medium

*** Team :

• I’am Abdelillah , The leader of Near French Guild , I created the French community since march 2021 , I worked to develop the French community and now the community grows , we have more than 2500 French speakers ( twitter , telegram and medium ) .
  • Patrice a community manger : he has been in the blockchain ecosystem for more than 3 years and more than a year ago he wrote about cryptocurrencies and the web 3 for several French sites
    A translator : helps me to check my articles translation
  • Scol duq ( Telegram : @scoldug ) : he is a part of Near Community and helps me to manage Near French telegram channel , And the Octopus Network French ambassador Diego wolff ( Telegram : @woldie7)

*** Needs
For more details about monthly rewards :

1- Content : 500$ + 0$

*** Writing Guide : 500$
Translate / write : 6 articles (1 article/5 days) With an average of 1500 words per article …

We choose the latest articles About Near ecosystem to keep the French community always with the Update and newness of the project , also we help to introduce the new projects on Near ( NFT , GameFi , multiverse … ) by translating their articles , we have a collaboration with many projects : Octopus network , Aurora , PembRock Finance , LearnNear , Debio , myriad , NearStarter , Stader Near , Fusotao , Atocha …

*** Other → Quizzes : 0$

2- Social Media : 500$

*** Promotion / distribution → Twitter : daily tweets , translation , posts , comments … with an average of 40-50 tweets/month

*** Contents →Text , News / Announcement , Memes : We are working to publish all the news About Near ecosystem in French language in all our social media, we are also creating many Memes

3- Community Events : 400$

Streaming → Ama , Twitter Space : 400$
Our Telegram and Twitter is a meeting place for all projects. In cooperation with the projects, we make many Ama’s to introduce the projects and to be a direct contact between the French community and the project teams.

Total : 1400$ / month

NEAR Wallet ID : abdelillah77.near

2 Likes

Hey @abdelillah77 – thanks for the proposal. Have you reviewed the new guidelines for assessment from the Marketing DAO posted since relaunch?

If not, check those out as there are a number of things in this proposal that we can no longer support, e.g. events, social media moderation.

We are also in a position right now to fund for one month at a time based on our budget constraints. I also think there could be new avenues for funding regional groups coming in the New Year.

I do support the idea of funding high-quality translations of content to broaden the French speaking audience.

You may want to wait for more feedback from other council members, but I think your best bet here is to review the guidelines and revise the proposal to focus on translations and what is in scope for us right now, reduce to on month and let us know once you’ve updated. Thanks!

2 Likes

Thanks for your proposal,

We are no longer able to support Community Management and there are limitations around Giveaways, which I personally do not support. Some of the reasoning here is that a thriving community manages itself from engaged members and there has been some seriously questionable activity around giveaways in some communities with very little transparency (broad statements, not referring to French community).

I am a big advocate for in-person events and love to see that Meetups are among the plans. As Lorraine has mentioned, these types of events now fall under the Events team at NF. I’ll send you the form so you can apply for funding for these directly.

It is unclear to me what events are you representing? Does this cover the cost of the tickets, travel, compensation for time and representing NEAR? Speaking engagements? you are looking at having a booth or sponsorship this too would have to be channelled through Events team at NF.

I’m willing to support this proposal pending some review on the items above. Happy to jump on a call if needed.

1 Like

Thank you for your reply … Thank you also for @so608 and @Dacha
I have modified everything you mentioned to make it fit the rules
One thing left that I mentioned is the events…we mentioned that the amount allocated for them is for three months and not for a month (we are at the end of the year so there are no important events now, but I asked for the amount now so that we can book tickets from now for some event’s, we are searching for some events in France and Canada (Quebec and Montreal ) that fit With us in terms of timing , Price of tickets and travel costs ), we will not request another amount in this matter until we finish the amount allocated for it, we will clarify everything in the reports.

Also @satojandro about ( event’s / meet-up ) pls Send me the form so that I can apply for funding for it directly.

1 Like

@abdelillah77 I’ve reached out to the events team on your behalf for guidance. I can support the revised proposal if you remove the events portion from the budget at this time. Or we can wait to hear further from the events team on next steps.

1 Like

@so608 I removed it, thank you

1 Like

Thank you! Happy to approve revised amount.

2 Likes

Thank you for clarifying the questions and reducing the budget.

You have my support at $1400.

As we move forward, we have set aside detailed instructions for the proposal format.

More specifically, please try to provide more detail on the deliverables in terms of the type of content and themes of the content (what it’s about).

1 Like

Thanks for the revision – also, to give you an update, the events team let me know what funding for attending events is not supported at this time.

Moving this to approved! You can submit to Astro.

2 Likes

Thanks
@satojandro @Dacha @so608 @Klint

My proposal on Astro dao :
https://app.astrodao.com/dao/marketing.sputnik-dao.near/proposals/marketing.sputnik-dao.near-593

1 Like

@abdelillah77 ?

1 Like

Hi … Sorry i forget to update … I change FrançaisNear to NearFrancais … so the link changed

https://twitter.com/NearFrancais?t=MpDlwSsWYbn9RdMsIAeyVA&s=35

1 Like

[ Monthly Report ]

Hello @marketingdao-council

I will share the report :slight_smile:

1- New 6 Articles in French language :

*** Translate 6 articles about near protocol in French language and post it on Medium and Twitter

First article :

Second article:

Third article:

Fourth article :

Fifth article:

Sixth article:

2- Social Media :

We have published all the news related to the Near ecosystem in French for our community, this month our Twitter account achieved beautiful numbers, we now have 1840 followers and our tweets reach high viewership rates

3- Community events:
We had the honor to receive the Ceo for the NearStarter project, we did an Ama on our Telegram channel with him , The Ama witnessed an active presence of members of the French community, as well as the distribution of 100 dollars of $NSTART to the participants.

IMG_20230121_231740_223

We also participated in the competition held by the NearStarter ( NEARStarter Grand Reef Competition ) and ranked second among more than 12 participating communities .

0_9cePEvgZ3mcnTfbq (1)

• Also The member of our French Community "Crypro_So " ranked first in the competition for members
    0_JPKRdZHfoEnxaFGz
1 Like