[CLOSED] Funding For the NEAR French Community for August $1,500

Hi NEARs

Hi @marketingdao-council

Summary :
There is 270 million people speak the French language worldwide , so having a Near french community it’s so important to introduce the project for all the French speakers and get many peoples around the world .

Description :

The French Guild existed since March 2021, and For now we have for the French community :
Previous reports and proposals :scroll::

(MarketingDAO - NEAR Forum )

** Our social media channels** :

Our objective is to educate Every French speaker around the world who has heard of blockchain about the NEAR Protocol. As a result, as a team, we are working to spread the word about the NEAR Protocol everywhere

Key Results :

The account Twitter @FrancaisNear :
More than 18560 followers and more than 1280 tweets :slight_smile:
The account Twitter : since 03/2021

The Telegram channel Near Français :
We have more than 600 members
Since 07/2021

We provide 24/7 support on every ecosystem issue as much as possible

The first account on medium ( 50 articles published ( Near ecosystem contents )

The second account on medium ( Near français ) : 27 articles published ( Near ecosystem contents )

** Reach / KPI**

• Twitter: 1900 followers
  • Telegram: 650 members
  • 4 Articles on Medium / month
  • 2 offline Events talking about BOS
  • Near Social: 25 followers

Team :

• Abdelillah , The leader of Near French Guild , I created the French community since march 2021 , I worked to develop the French community and now the community grows , we have more than 2500 French speakers ( twitter , telegram and medium ) .
  • David . 32 years old.
    Scrum Master & C# Dev/DevOps in a Medical Device Company
    I jumped in crypto in 2019, starting with testnet on Cosmos Ecosystem, then i join NEAR in 2020.
    I was in OpenShard Alliance, my knowledge growed and Blaze involve me as Co-Leader.
    I created my NEAR mainnet Validator in 2021, PandaTeam.
    NEAR Foundation asked me to help them to monitor the Telegram and the Discord.
    I lead StakeWars III, with Pagoda & NEAR Team in june 2022 to November 2022.
    I got a role as Project Manager/Moderator at Cheddar (CheddarFi) in early 2023.
    I’m Moderator on another Discord (FetchAI - Cosmos Ecosystem)

Needs
For more details about monthly rewards :

1- ** Education ** : 1000$

• Translate / write : 4 articles (1 article/7 days) With an average of 1500 words per article …

We choose the latest articles About Near ecosystem to keep the French community always with the Update and newness of the project , also we help to introduce the new projects on Near ( NFT , GameFi , multiverse … ) by translating their articles , we have a collaboration with many projects : Octopus network , Aurora , PembRock Finance , NearBlocks , LearnNear , Debio , myriad , NearStarter , Stader Near , Fusotao , Atocha, NDC, BOS …

• Support community members 24/7, share daily news within the NEAR ecosystem, activity contest, small giveaways to increase group activity

• We are working to publish all the news About Near ecosystem in French language in all our social media

2- ** BOS ** : 500$
Online Event :
2 AMA sessions talking about BOS with a special giveaway

3- ** Onboarding** : 500$

• Bring new events with IAH verification
  • Onboarding new users for Near.Social

Offline Events
We having calls and meetings with 1 big French Company to help them to onboard in NEAR Ecosystem
David is working with a biggest Company to introduce them with NEAR Ecosystem.

2000$ / month

Total : 4000$

NEAR Wallet ID: near-french.sputnik-dao.near

1 Like

Hello!
Thanks for your proposal. A little check. Your near social is not active.

Your two last post has a difference of almost 40 days interval. It will be good for you to try up your activities on near social.

Also, try to check with the latest budget for August so as to categorise your proposal in the right manner. There is no provision for budget for social media activities.

Focus is on

1. Onboarding
  2. Education
  3. BOS building.

Your team is a great one. I would love to see your proposal restructured to fit the above-mentioned.

Thanks

1 Like

Thank you for your proposal…

Please review the new guidelines shared by Igboze in order to align your proposal.

1 Like

Hello,

Thank you for your reply. Yes, this month we will be focusing more on NEAR Social , and we are currently working on a promotion to achieve our key performance indicators (KPIs) on that platform. We are updating our proposal with the new method to ensure better results.

If you have any other suggestions or ideas, please feel free to share them with us

Done . Thanks @Bakaka

If you have any other suggestions or ideas, please feel free to share them with us

Can this be a workshop rather that will make people try out some widgets or component building rather?

1 Like

Hi
Yeah … it’s virtual workshop on mastering BOS

Thanks, thanks. I will give my recommendation after I focfiek reports on spreadsheet.

@abdelillah77 how about this?

I have already answered this question

Due to limited funding, we suggest your team focuses activities on near social/BOS activities for August. @marketingdao-council has approved $1,500 for this.

We hope to see progress in this aspect.

Moving to approved.

Hello! @abdelillah77 , your application was approved by RCDAO (part of the Marketing (Ecosystem) DAO constellation). The proposal will be included in the following request to NDC Trust (on August 15th). Expected payment time - August 16th-August 31st. Some additional requirements may apply. Please join NDC Marketing HUB Telegram: Contact @ndc_marketing

1 Like

Hello. Unfortunately, MDAO has informed us that due to limited funding they could get from NDC trust, RCDAO proposals won’t be able to be captured now.

We keep building till V1

Hello @andersonbr . Let me expand the reason more broadly:

• RCDAO couldn’t find support at Near Foundation because the current approach is not aligned with the Foundation’s strategy and still discussing;
  • Due to the specific limits and KPIs for August and September, NDC Trust cannot support this proposal-request .

You can re-apply with a focus ONLY on increasing:

• of active Developers
  • of active Users and Transactions
  • of Tools on BOS

Marketing DAO councils and advisors will review and approve/reject it, then send a request to NDC trust. As soon as NDC Trust supports your proposal, MDAO will execute a payment to the mentioned wallet. Please join our chat: Telegram: Contact @ndc_marketing

Thank you!