[Approved] FOR NEAR DANCE AMBASSADOR (NDA) February 2022

The value requested is very low and although I don’t fully see the Marketing value of this at the moment, and I agree with the comments from @so608, I’m happy to approve this as a passion project.

2 Likes

Legit. Reasonable. Go for it!

1 Like

This is just to introduce the project! So am giving you a taste of this project.
For now my budget is little for introduction
When am done with the project you guys can judge if it’s marketable or creative and you can also request for me to continue if you like the first project or not.

1 Like

Thanks for your reply @Psalmy! Looking forward to seeing your project happen!

2 Likes

Hi @david is it possible to edit my proposal even when it’s approved??

Hey, depends, what edits are you planning to make?

Feel free to share them in the comments and we can discuss

1 Like

Ohh ok it’s fine by me!
@David_NEAR i would like to charge the dancer and director 50$ each I didn’t involve the directors pay that’s 100$ and the female dancer 50$ not 30$ cause I decided to extend the time for the video clip from 30sec video to 1 minutes that’s an additional 70$ making the total budget 308$

1 Like

Hi @David_NEAR should I submit a proposal on this on Astro DAO?
Or what’s my next step?

Good evening! Yes, you can -

Here’s the link to my proposal @marketingdao-council
Thanks

2 Likes

Thanks for your proposal. I have decided to vote along with my fellow Council members and approve this proposal only because it is very low value and it is worth exploring where this initiative goes. However, it is worth noting that I am very sceptical of seemingly unrelated things such as dancing being used to promote a technology protocol and I am reluctant to approve any similar proposals going forward unless there are some clear positive outcomes from this one.

Going forward, some core questions every proposal should address are:

• what is your current involvement with the NEAR community? How did you find NEAR and what makes you excited?
  • who are the target audience? Do dancing crowds have an interest in blockchain? Do blockchain crowds have an interest in dancing?
  • what is the desired impact or outcome? Every campaign should have a call to action. What happens when people are inspired by a great dance…?
  • Metrics. How do we know if we have succeeded? We need some data points to assess for reporting purposes and future proposals.

Best of luck,

2 Likes

Hi @Dacha is it possible for you not to have received funds even when your project has been approved! And it’s going to 3wks now no email no funds.
And I’ve gone through kyc before so I don’t know why the delay
Pls check and get back to me

Have you filled out the form?

1 Like

@David_NEAR filling the form thought it was a one time rule like the KYC is once too.
I just filled it now!

2 Likes

Hello @Psalmy - we are waiting on your passed AstroDAO poll from the Marketing DAO council before we can continue with the payout process. Please post the link to the poll here when it’s live.

1 Like

@mecsbecs I think this is the pool to his proposal and it has been approved long time
Thanks

Great! Good to see the poll passed through a full vote a couple of days ago. I’ve passed this along for the Reward Agreement (next step) to be sent soon @Psalmy. Please be sure to check your spam as well as your inbox as messages from HelloSign often get picked up by spam filters.

1 Like

Ok sure
I would, thanks so much @mecsbecs

Good evening guys, looking forward to seeing results. Thanks

1 Like

Hi dacha! Good timing am done with the dance project and here’s the link to the video….,
I posted it today

Hope you like the dance? :dancer:

Also did promotion on Facebook that outside the budget….
I posted the video today so it’s still a new post
Hope you liked it :raised_hands: as a near dance ambassador
Thanks for your time @Dacha
And for the opportunity also
Psalm.near

2 Likes