[Approved] FEMINU - Manifesto

Proponent: Ghini (Argenide Ghini)
NEAR account for payment: ghini.near

Project Timeline: April 1 th – April 15 th 2022

Objective: The main objective of this project is essentially to start the organizational work of FEMINU DAO for its first big project that is the international FEMINU (Feminine NFTs Universe) and for this reason, we aim in this proposal to elaborate a MANIFESTO that will provide guidelines to the work, decisions, partnerships and everything that is to be organized and realized by FEMINU DAO, also to preserve it’s autonomy.

Justification (benefits): We believe it is extremely important to have our intentions, objectives, goals, work policy, and the values that permeate the FEMINU DAO, well defined and publicly posted on the NEAR network, so that we can always remain faithful to the values that made the FEMINU be much more than an exhibition but a project, to go beyond artistic issues and discuss gender issues, encourage, welcome and support artists, many of them at risk for finding much prejudice in the labor market.

Project and Timeline: In order to fulfill the objective,

• planning and general organization (already in progress)

• elaboration of the Manifesto – deadline: 15th April 22

Budget (April): 416,66 USD will be required, paid to ghini.near

TOTAL: 416,66 USD in near

Artistic name: Ghini

Traditional, digital and NFT Artist, curator and poet.
Gambiarra DAO council, FEMINU DAO council.
FEMINU curator, Brazucas NFT curator, both historical exhibitions in the Museu.xyz in Cryptovoxels metaverse.
NFT’s exhibitions in New York (NFT.NYC 22), Art Basel Miami Week 22 and several exhibitions at Cryptovoxels Metaverse.
Physical artworks exhibited in Museums in Germany, Switzerland, Israel, Korea and Lithuania.
This year I will publish my first book of poems.

Links: @ghini_ar | Linktree

3 Likes

Project Report

Project Status: Concluded

Project Accounting: The main objective of this project is essentially to start the organizational work of FEMINU DAO for its first big project that is the international FEMINU (Feminine NFTs Universe) and for this reason, we aim in this proposal to elaborate a MANIFESTO that will provide guidelines to the work, decisions, partnerships and everything that is to be organized and realized by FEMINU DAO, also to preserve it’s autonomy.

Updated Project Timeline:

In writing the FEMINU DAO Manifesto, I decided to leave the organizational part aside and write exclusively with my heart, letting flow the feeling of unity, which involved us all. Our diversity made us united, because it is from many facets that the strength of the feminine is constituted. From this union arises the awareness that it is necessary to act. Speeches are not enough.

All the visual work made by @Natashacremonese

In early April, in addition to the space to hold IF (International FEMINU), I was looking for a free rental space for the Gambiarra DAO gallery. I talked to some people and finally got the permission to use the plot where I had previously held some solo exhibitions to rent for free:

As soon as the first two Gambiarra DAO exhibitions were opened, I was informed by the owner that the parcel was sold, so I contacted the new owner, explained our events and exhibition plans including the** International FEMINU , to ask if it would be possible to let us use the whole building until the end of the year, realizing an opportunity to try to get a whole floor for other events in our DAO throughout the year. He gave the permission to use the whole building and I promptly held a meeting with the other councils from Gambiarra DAO, having been decided in that the first floor of the building will be destined to events promoted by FEMINU DAO **and also that during the International FEMINU, the whole building will be available for us to accomplish this great event.

I started then the construction of our beatiful gallery. My intention was that the architecture of the gallery would mirror some characteristics of FEMINU DAO such as inclusion and transparency, and thus was born the space we call FEMINU Aquarium.

Highlights:

The result has overcome the tasks proposed by the proposal:

- Writing the MANIFESTO .

- Find a Location for International FEMINU

- Find a unique space for FEMINU DAO exhibitions and events and build the FEMINU Aquarium floor.

- Design of the first exhibition – Eight Exhibition – in the FEMINU Aquarium

2 Likes

Hey @adrianseneca @tabear @reginamintbase @marianeu @whoiscavenaghi , I would love to read your opinion about our Manifesto. Thanks

2 Likes

Hey there, thank you, will have a look and also link in @GeminiRising , @Belen_Zuazo & @BeluEspina, the council of INA DAO :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@tabear Thank you very much for your thoughtful gesture. :pray: :sunflower:

1 Like