Budget: $300

Deliverables:
Astro Creation
Forum Proposal & Report
Astro Voting
Council Open Call

Let Us know if Anything Required

5 Likes

Good evening. Would be great to participate in the poll.

I already reviewed the proposal and here are my thoughts

Current situation

1. Mostly projects on early stage, we have 3-4 ready to play games (you don’t need to pay money to start playing or it’s just couple Near’s);

2. Almost all game projects have own marketing teams and strategy; or work with private shilling agencies like Flying Rhino or Near Insider.

I believe at the moment the DAO should be focused on

• writing articles on medium (reasonable payment $10-$20 article);
  • guides ($10-$20);,
  • onboarding new games - competition, 5-10 N per event (this cost 8.5N)
  • YouTube videos (we paid $20-$50 for one video about games),

Councils should control quality of content and distribute rewards.

About onboarding- we use special NFT for proven Near community members, so we can avoid fake entities and bots which widely use in games.

Also, I can suggest two great people for the DAO who closely work with games devs teams.

Ps: mostly important be able to distinguish real fundamental projects and games that were builded in haste from apps templates. For instance, you can order 3D game with NFT elements for ~ $1000 (full stack).

So, initial budget can be:

30 (10/10/10) high quality articles (example) and weekly digest (example) on different languages $600

6 (2/2/2) high quality guides (example) on different languages $120

3 videos , $150

3 competitions (after negotiations with devs teams), $300 , goal is onboard real games;

$1170 + councils work (I believe $150-$200 a month is enough (included work with social media)).

Future budgets could be revised, depends on how many new games we will get.

4 Likes

Hello @Monish016. We reviewed your proposal and we decided that this proposal follows the Creatives DAO Guidelines, so it is approved by the Community Moderators. Please create a poll on the Creatives DAO Astrodao , so that the council can vote. When and if the vote of the council is ‘yes’, approach NF for your payout proposal, following this guideline: [New Process] Community Payouts. Also, Feel free to join our Discord Server to Post Your Monthly Reports and Funding Proposals for Better Organization.

3 Likes