[APPROVED] Culinary DAO Funding For The Month Of April, 2022

Council Members:
@FabDab
@AugustKinge

Target:

culinary-dao.sputnik-dao.near

Total Requested Funding Amount: $2000(140N)

Projects & Timelines:

Interviewing Nutritionist.
Here, the nutritionists will provide insight into “backstories” of drinks and foods we eat, the nutrients they pack, the calories they bestow, who should eat them and why, etc. This interviews will be minted as NFT.
Budget:
Montage: $150
Logistics: $50
Camera man: $100
Video editing: 100
Token for the Nutritionists: $200

*Share your recipe:
Participants will be asked to share recipes they don’t mind disclosing. These recipes must be original or an ingenious tweak of a popular one.

*Food and Drink Tourism
Here, we will showcase indigenous foods and drinks of certain cultures.

Refund of token used for DAO’s creation: 5N
DAO’s logo: $50

DAO Management: $400

2 Likes

Welcome Culinary DAO!

Your project looks interesting and I am excited to see where it goes! A few things that need shifting here…

1. The max. Amount a DAO can receive from Creatives is 5000 USD in N. For new DAOs the max. Is 2000 USD in NEAR for the first proposal. Since this is your first proposal (unless your council was on councils of other DAO’s in Creatives) we ask you bring your budget down to the $2000 limit.
    [GUIDE] New proposal & payout process in the Creatives DAO

2. To keep all proposals organized we are asking for everyone to create separate posts for each individual project included in a proposal. In your case it seems that Can You Cook?, Interviewing a Nutritionist, Food & Drink Tourism, and Restaurant Feature are all different projects. If you could create a separate post of each project and then link them to this overall April Budget proposal that would be great! Here are some nice examples of this:

3 Likes

Thank you very much @adrianseneca. I will proceed to effect all the changes.

2 Likes

@adrianseneca
I have effected the changes. Could you please, go through the proposal again, and let me know if I left anything out.
Thank you once again.

1 Like

Looking great! Thanks so much for making those changes. Your proposal follows the Creatives DAO Guidelines, so it is approved by the Community Moderators. Please create a poll on the Creatives DAO Astrodao, so that the council can vote. When and if the vote of the council is ‘yes’, approach NF for your payout proposal, following this guideline: [New Process] Community Payouts. Also, Feel free to join our Discord Server to Post Your Monthly Reports and Funding Proposals for Better Organization

2 Likes

@adrianseneca. Thank you for your promptness, It’s mind blowing.
And yes, I’ve a member on creatives DAO for quite a while now.

1 Like

I try to keep things moving for everyone the best I can! :slight_smile: Excited to see where this project goes and dreaming of tasting some of these recipes as a food lover myself! lol

2 Likes

@adrianseneca
Awesome! I’m inspired by you. Keep the good work! Of course, you might just feature and on restaurant Feature when it comes to your country :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:. I’m glad you are a food lover. If you don’t mind, maybe you could even help us host some episodes of ‘Resturant feature’, as our goal is to get it to every part of the world.

2 Likes

@ andrianseneca
I have created the poll on AstroDAO.
https://app.astrodao.com/dao/creatives.sputnik-dao.near/proposals/creatives.sputnik-dao.near-266
Vote:ProposePoll Culinary DAO’s funding for the month of April, 2022.

2 Likes

Metaverse DAO could also host some of the episodes on Metaverse, if you want. :smiley: @FabDab

@thephilosopher
That will be awesome! Because we actually plan to bring our show to the Metaverse. We only want to work on our content first.

1 Like

Cool! Just let us know and we can develop this. <3

1 Like

@thephilosopher
Please, can you give me details on how to go about it?

1 Like

Of course. We can for example, book a day to have an event there, and we can make the youtube video to debut in that time, and people can go there to see the episode.

Let me show you our parcel:

1 Like

We generally ask for 50 usd in NEAR or DAI per hour, for using the space; but as you are just begining, we can make it for free this month. You would make the publicizing for your show and we help you to set everything up for the video.

And we are thinking in having the space for free for at least 1 DAO per month. So it would be super cool!

@thephilosopher
Thank you for the offer. We are surely going to let you know as soon as our content is ready. And thanks for the discount.
I’m excited about this already.

1 Like

Oh, we are too, very excited with your proposal.

1 Like

@thephilosopher
Thank you for the offer. We are surely going to let you know as soon as our content is ready. And thanks for the discount.
I’m excited about this already. Cheers :clinking_glasses:

1 Like

@thephilosopher
Thank you so much!

1 Like

Would love to hear from the Creatives DAO what their criteria for funding projects is? @creativesdao-council

1 Like