[APPROVED] Create an Audio Visual NFT - Creative Guild - August - 2021

Project Members: renderedflesh, dedeukwu

Target: renderedflesh.near, dedeukwu.near

Total Requested Funding Amount: 100 NEAR. Split 50/50 between artists.

Projects & Timelines:

Create an Audio Visual NFT to be used for airdrops and membership benefits for Creative Guild leaders.

Visuals by Renderedflesh with Audio by Dedeukwu

Anything else the Creatives DAO Council should know?

As discussed with Chloe.

5 Likes

Is there a proposed split for the funds between the two of you?

3 Likes

Sorry, yes 50/50 split. Shall I add this to the main text?

3 Likes

Feel free to, but no need. It is now clear that 100N total payout with 50/50 split between the two artists/creators! Thanks so much. Looking forward to minting these for the creatives community.

Once the mint is complete, I will post it here :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Great, thanks Chloe!

2 Likes

Nice ,super stoked to have my audio in this creative leaders NFTs between Renderedflesh nailed it with some good spice :partying_face::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Ahhhh the excitement is real for this! Can’t wait to see the final product @Renderedflesh @Dedeukwu

Also made an edit to the original post to clean it up a bit since you don’t need to note the reporting section.

3 Likes

Thanks very much! Was great collaborating with Dedeukwu on this! Hope the guild leaders like the NFT

3 Likes

It was a great privilege to be part of this great project :pray:thanks to @Renderedflesh and all Creatives guild :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

The finished product: https://www.mintbase.io/thing/vVGTEzmWPuphCUlTcfil45xFd3lDNWsOnw6TifJl0QY:creatives.mintbase1.near

4 Likes