Project active members:

Francesca Fretti mormostrix.near

@BarbaraTosti barbaratosti.near

misspurplue.near

Stefania Giudici stefaniagiudici.near

Viviana, vdouble.near

Target Address: cosmia.sputnik-dao.near

Project Accounting: current account balance: 692,23 USD*
(members payouts pending cause some needs a second workshop on DAO use)

June report:

Updated Project Timeline:

DAO created on february [introduction] COSMIA DAO

We launched two calls in march, one for find our LOGO and another to start NARRANDOMNIA store. Both are also available as NFT to be collected or sent as gift to participants

“l’ossimoro sorridente” by Francesca Fretti is almost ready for IRL and in crypto publishing, planned to be available before the end of august

The collab with #cicatriciebaci is in plan to be minted in september, we were thinking about a month of daily drop of the 23 NFT

Francesca with Maristella wrote the editorial contract for the first publication and we want to discuss it with other experiencing this bridged publishing crypto/irl

Found an IRL print partner

Preparing a fundraising campaign IRL and maybe parallele in crypto through Mintbase

Finish to manage the June bounty contribution

Administrative Matters (for 2 months):

DAOs administrative work including multiple reports and fund requests = 300 USD
MINTBASE STORE management = 200 USD
analize, give feedback and voting on the call submissions = (80x5) 400 USD
study on publishing contracts that comprehend NFT = 200 USD
crrect textes, translations = 200 USD
graphic & visuals for communication with public: 200 USD
managing socials (Instagram, Facebook & website): 200 USD
managing socials (Twitter, Telegram, Discord): 200 USD

Total = 1900 USD

4 Likes

can I ask to have a wiew on the topic, we had this idea to change for a while in bi-monthly @hevertonharieno

2 Likes

Hello @BarbaraTosti. Actually, our guidelines do not allow bi-monthly budgets, but, talking to the other moderators we decide that since your budget does not exceed the monthly limit, we can approve this proposal to work during 2 months. But, the monthly report still being necessary, so, in the end of July please give the community some report of the activities.

That said, I’m happy to inform that this proposal follows the Creatives DAO Guidelines, so it is approved by the Community Moderators. Please create a poll on the Creatives DAO Astrodao , so that the council can vote. When and if the vote of the council is ‘yes’, approach NF for your payout proposal, following this guideline: [New Process] Community Payouts . Also, Feel free to join our Discord Server to Post Your Monthly Reports and Funding Proposals for Better Organization.

1 Like

https://app.astrodao.com/dao/creatives.sputnik-dao.near/proposals/creatives.sputnik-dao.near-579
here’s our proposal to be voted

[REPORT] Cosmia DAO July Monthly here the first report, I had to write it in advance since I will be without a good connection for the next three/four week